• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

eastern nm/west texas shoots?

treyb

Private
Minuteman
Dec 2, 2012
Any long rifle shoots in west texas or eastern new Mexico?
I only know of the one at the Whittington center every month are there any more in the area?

Re: eastern nm/west texas shoots?

Roswell does a monthly mid-range high power, Capitan does a monthly long range, and there are a couple of tactical style matches in the Albuquerque area every month.

Cool thanks is there some website or something I can go to to get a little more info on the Roswell matches?

There's also a pretty decent match between Seminole and Hobbs every other month or so. Where are you located?

I am up in Amarillo tx I hear there is another one around Vega that spearhead tactical puts on from time to time any one been to this one? I am just getting started in this so not real familiar with all the classes just yet.

There are a couple of matches each year between Logan and San Jon NM. One in June, one in October. Competition Dynamics puts them on. Usually two or three day matches.