• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Eastern Ohio?

19Scout77

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2007
GA
I'm exploring some employment opportunities in eastern Ohio--suburbs of Youngstown--so I have to research important things in making my decision--like WHERE TO SHOOT! Any help form some local buckeyes (or Western PA folk, as well) would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Eastern Ohio?

Hey J- TV Looks like 2 hours--not bad. Ever heard of a place called Beaverbogg in Cadiz?

There is a shooting club I used to shoot at when I lived near Youngstown. It is on the PA side, but not too far. It is in the town of Chippewa. I can't remember the name of the place, but it is a place to start. When I was there, it was a membership club, or pay a dollar per rifle to shoot all day. I think the distance was about 160 yards. Also had pistol and trap ranges,and fishing also. Sorry about the name, it's been 8 years since I shot there.
The name might be Beaver Valley Shooting club or something like that.
Steve

Thanks for the info and the PM Steve!

E-

Another place to check out is Thunder Valley Precision. Thunder Valley and Rayner's for long range steel. TVP has 600 and 1000 yard berms and steel out to a mile. Rayner's has steel 200-900yds both are worth your time.