• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Easy way to protect your rights

Re: Easy way to protect your rights

No problem everyone on this site needs to fill this out!

Guys check out Popvox.com you sign up and your able to send your represtenatives emails through the site based on various current and up and coming bills. You can see state statistics as to how each bill is polling on popvox. Very simple and easy way to get your voice heard.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to give elizabeth warren a chance to email me.

Keep it coming.

Ruger had something very similar. I go letters in the mail and also a letter from Feinstein lol

Done as well. Shouldn't we also be bombarding the Senate Majority leader or whoever is supposed to review the bill before it goes to Judiciary Committee? Who is our first line of defense against this bill before it gets voted on? While I'm glad that I can send letters to the people that represent the state I live in, our adversaries are proposing a law that is meant to cross state boundaries. Will it serve any purpose to send Feinstein and the other pro-gun ban senators, letters as well?

FYI I re-posted this in the S-2 section..ensuring credit goes to GunMax for the original post...keep passing it on...thx

Done ,and thanks for passing that link along.

Gonna have the wife do it since it the "moral police" (afghan servers) wont let me load it up.

Thanks to all the guys that have given info out. I hope everyone on the hide and their family members do this.

DONE.

Only took a minute. 45 seconds to READ and make sure I agree with what I'm attaching my name to, and 15 to fill out my info and send it.

THANK YOU for the link!