• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eberlestock Drag Bag: Video review

Parallaxpro1776

Private
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2011
Shoreline, WA
Hello,

New to the site. Been doing video stuff for a while, and just started doing shooting stuff. Here is a video I did a little bit ago about the eberlestock drag bag:
Video here*

Let me know what you think, also what products you might want to see reviewed in the future, and what you would like to see in the videos.

Thanks,
Parallaxpro1776

Re: Eberlestock Drag Bag: Video review

Excellent job! With that type of quality almost anything could be interesting? Keep them coming.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MisterHall</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great review. Wonder how it compares to the midwayusa bag. </div></div>

I have the Midway 56" drag bag. I like it, it's built like a tank. After watching the video I don't think the Midway is as nice as the Eberlestock. However, I paid $70ish for mine the Eberlestock costs $290.

I have the midway drag bag and comp range bag and am very pleased with them both. I would assume the more expensive ones are better tho. Less than 100 for both.

That was a very professional video. What are you using as a video editor? I didn't know that you could change the straps to carry muzzle down with the Eberlestock. Thanks for the review.

For those who have a youtube account, please take a second to subscribe to our youtube channel. You guys make it possible to make videos!