• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

eberlestock lodrag x3

Not sure about LEO pricing, but Ceylon has some pretty good pricing to begin with. You could also shoot a PM over to him on the hide.

spoke with owner of deltaoutdoorsman.com got a great deal on the low drag x3 and excellent guy to deal with bag is enroute !

Have one, kinda meh for me. Storage is one "main" section that you can divide between top zipper and bottom, what I believe is a radio pouch, and two really long pockets in the top section. If I were to do it again, I'd get the G3 Phantom, as it's just a Halftrack with a weapon scabbard and I love my Halftrack.

It really depends upon what your intended use is. For match carry, I think the X3 is about right. I just got a great deal on one for that purpose. For other uses, like major packing hunts, etc, a different pack will work better. As usual, application is everything.

It really depends upon what your intended use is. For match carry, I think the X3 is about right. I just got a great deal on one for that purpose. For other uses, like major packing hunts, etc, a different pack will work better. As usual, application is everything.

Very true. I think for me, one of the big things was there is almost no organization for small items, which is why I like my Halftrack. It's a good bag by a good company, but not for me I'll probably get rid of it.

Has anyone tried the internal frame for the X3 LoDrag? Not so much for carrying, but to simply make loading easier? Just wondering if I should get one....