• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Eberlestock packs in Multicam !

Impact

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2007
Los Angeles,CA
well this is good news. Looks like Eberlestock is making their packs in Multicam now (not Unicam).

see first page of their website:

http://www.eberlestock.com/whats%20new.htm

multicam.jpg

Re: Eberlestock packs in Multicam !

Sweet...I wonder if they'll trade me for my unused Gunslinger II Unicam for a Multicam. LOL

I acquired one a few months ago. They look great and blend in excellent. It did run a few bucks more, but for a great base color, it does the job.

xdeano

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: xdeano</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I acquired one a few months ago. They look great and blend in excellent. It did run a few bucks more, but for a great base color, it does the job.

xdeano </div></div>

got any pictures of yours ? thanks ! do they use Multicam webbing as well ?

Webbing is dark earth...blends ok IMHO.

Got the G4 in MC a few weeks ago but not had a chance to load it up and snap any pics yet.

Will try and take some in the next week or two.

~Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dreamweaver-
where you get your G4 in multicam @??? </div></div>

Direct from Eberlestock.

Pretty spendy but needed a pack that can hold everything for the 2 day courses/comps i attend.

~Mike

This sucks.... I am going to have to sell mine just so I can get one in multicam.....

I wish they would offer an upgrade price.

A little bit late...but hey its better than never.

Pic of G4 Operator in MC as promised.

My regular large range bag ready for transfer.

2613764360034641966S600x600Q85.jpg

Not so much to transfer all this plus 70 rds of BMG and food and water.

2717113080034641966S600x600Q85.jpg

Pack loaded up.

2896652460034641966S600x600Q85.jpg

FYI...the Tactical Tailor mat fits like a glove in the scabbard.

~Mike

Right now I believe Eberlestock is offering Multicam for the X2, Halftrack, Gunslinger II, Phantom, Terminator, Operator, Dynamite Rifle Bag, and some of the small pouches (although availability dependent on their inventory due to the fire). Roughly speaking Multicam costs over 10% more for most packs than any other color, for the same configuration.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SRT Supply</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right now I believe Eberlestock is offering Multicam for the X2, Halftrack, Gunslinger II, Phantom, Terminator, Operator, Dynamite Rifle Bag, and some of the small pouches (although availability dependent on their inventory due to the fire). Roughly speaking Multicam costs over 10% more for most packs than any other color, for the same configuration. </div></div>

You are correct. The G4 Operator is out of stock until 4/15/10. The fire really threw their inventory for a loop...

Of course they did right after I bought mine in Dark Earth.

Guys is the chest harness and hip belt also in MC?? or is it in FDE??