• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eberlestock source?

veezer

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2007
Hazard, Kentucky
There used to be a guy on here (Ceylonc) that sold Eberlestock packs at a discount to Hide members. I tried to call and PM him, but he is no longer listed as a member here. Does anyone have a new source for Eberlestock that has them at good prices?

I tried his number today and voice mail was full. I emailed him also. I couldn't find his member name in the member list.....maybe he changed it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered an X3 lodrag from him on 12 September. He's around, keep calling until you get through.

If you qualify Promitive.com is the best bet for a screaming deal. Of course the pack you want has to be in stock and you have to be able to join a team.

Ceylon at deltaoutdoors is good shit. Just picked up a few things from him and a new eblerlestock backpack. Fast shipping, free shipping, and better prices than all over the web. No complaints.

"The reports of my demise (death in the original Twain quote) have been greatly exaggerated".

Appreciate the feedback here. Sorry I've been off the 'hide for a couple of weeks. Been working off of phone & email due to getting backlogged on the PMs. Hunting season is approaching & I've been hammered (thank you!).

Going forward, email & phone are going to be the best way to get in touch until things calm down a bit. My info is in the sig line below.

For the guys looking for gear, shoot me an email. I'm committing the rest of today to getting my inbox caught up.

Thanks!
Ceylon
deltaoutdoorsman.com

If you qualify Promitive.com is the best bet for a screaming deal. Of course the pack you want has to be in stock and you have to be able to join a team.

Actually since they lowered the discount I've found Ceylon to be very comparable and actually have what you want. Ships a lot faster too.

Ceylon responded to my email today and he still has the beat prices I have seen anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sent him a PM for a new pack. He was great to deal with on the last Eberlestock that I bought.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ceylon gave me such a great deal, and great freebies, that I am constantly trying to talk myself into another Eberlestock.