• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eberlestock X1 Euro vs X31/41

beetroot

Old Salt
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2018
Hi all.

I've been through all the recent PRS pack threads and it seems like the X31 Lo Drag is a very popular option.
I'm wondering if anyone here has used the X1 Euro pack, it looks very similar maybe just a little smaller footprint and less weight yet slight more capacity and cheaper.

I'm looking for a pack of around 25-30L capacity with multiple compartments and these two Eberlestock options seem like the best.

Also keen to hear how guys find the built in scabbard for precision rifles and whether they are worth having or would be better off saving some weight and size and going with the x41.
Also open to recommendations of similar packs might multiple compartments.

Cheers.

Reactions: Mattiejay6
Hi all.

I've been through all the recent PRS pack threads and it seems like the X31 Lo Drag is a very popular option.
I'm wondering if anyone here has used the X1 Euro pack, it looks very similar maybe just a little smaller footprint and less weight yet slight more capacity and cheaper.

I'm looking for a pack of around 25-30L capacity with multiple compartments and these two Eberlestock options seem like the best.

Also keen to hear how guys find the built in scabbard for precision rifles and whether they are worth having or would be better off saving some weight and size and going with the x41.
Also open to recommendations of similar packs might multiple compartments.

Cheers.
I've been running an X4 Hi speed (gen 1) pack for 5 years now. I like the newer design changes, but have no complaints on the Gen 1. I don't mind not having the scabbard, since most matches have stages too close together to bother with it, and some want to see the rifle slung, with open action visible.