• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eblerstock m11 now for sale

Re: Eblerstock m11 now for sale

Sorry but I think that is a hideous looking chassis.

Already a thread about this in equipment. The price makes it a sad joke.

Anybody that pays that much for a rifle stock/chassis is an idiot and should just give me their money instead!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rubberdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ehhh form follows function... And 4 pounds </div></div>

At that absurd price point and in a world where you can choose from nearly a dozen different chassis systems that all offer essentially the same thing.... no. Your shit better look good or it's not gonna sell.

Yikes....that just doesn't look good in my IMO.....$1900 for it makes it look butt ugly! Plenty of others out there that don't cost as much....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mahk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rubberdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ehhh form follows function... And 4 pounds </div></div>

At that absurd price point and in a world where you can choose from nearly a dozen different chassis systems that all offer essentially the same thing.... no. Your shit better look good or it's not gonna sell. </div></div>

This is how I feel. I don't doubt the Eberlestock is a good chassis, but what does it offer you that you can't get elsewhere for half the price? And yeah, it's ugly.