• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ebola in the US(Dallas TX)- CDC CONFIRMED

I think big br-O-ther considers you Texans as a rogue state,so lets give them the ebola fear and see if we can change there mids.

People were against bringing the missionaries who got infected in Liberia. Now that move looks like a great idea. Even Trump complained about it, saying they should be left to die in Africa. It was a good idea to bring them home and treat them here.

He had contact with over 100 people , 5 of those children in >5< different school districts ! Hawaii just confirmed first case today also .....gonna be exciting to say the least !

Now they are downplaying it.as to not cause any panic.
I love the part of what the news said about the doctors here,We are equipped and prepared for this sort of thing..lmao.
Most of them couldn't diagnose their way out of a paper bag.

I have very little respect for doctors and the drug industry in general.now days its all about treatment not cure.
They are all in bed together mostly for the money.it is rare to find a doctor that truly believes in curing anyone.

If they keep going on this path of errogance and ebola keeps showing up everywhere,its a matter of time before it mutates and goes airbourne.

Last edited:
One concern of mine is the way some of the Dr's have been speaking about transmitting the virus. Most of the ones I have heard have spoken in absolutes, saying that the virus cannot be spread until the infected person shows symptoms. From what I have learned about biology, is that virus' act different within different individuals, and that virus' evolve. So, to speak in absolutes, saying that there is absolutely no way this can spread until the infected person shows symptoms, just seems a bit arrogant. Also, what is classified as a 'symptom?' Would general malaise or fatigue be considered a symptom? Because those aren't visible typically.

Most viruses CAN be spread before symptoms become obvious. More important is the fact that this is spread by bodily fluids. It has a similar transmission rate to Hep C, but it gets more press because the death rate is so high. Well technically Hep C will kill just about everybody who gets it, but typically not for about 10 years.
I worry more about the hysteria making our lives more difficult for no real reason. I work in a hospital, and I worry a lot more about the unnecessary precautions we may be forced to take than I do about getting the virus.
It's the same sort of fear that brought us things like homeland security and the TSA. People are afraid of their own freaking shadows.

The news spent 45 minutes last night telling us there was no cause for alarm

I can't seem to post the link from YouTube, but check out the video entitled "Ebola In Town".

It's a rap video that utterly dismisses the existence of Ebola.

Very concerning....

Scary crap here... The CDC has no idea why are children are getting sick with this respiratory virus and a few have died. The logical conclusion is the illegal kids being shipped through out conus may be the cause of this but a hush hush mentality is being played out. Ebola is the tip of the iceberg and coming to a town near you. As more third world countries start getting infected and it starts attacking countries south of our border. We will continue be welcoming them here with open arms. Out health care system is going to implode. This is just the start. Start loading up on zombie ammo and bio suits. Worst case..... Let's see what happens in the next few months.

Scary crap here... The CDC has no idea why are children are getting sick with this respiratory virus and a few have died. The logical conclusion is the illegal kids being shipped through out conus may be the cause of this but a hush hush mentality is being played out. Ebola is the tip of the iceberg and coming to a town near you. As more third world countries start getting infected and it starts attacking countries south of our border. We will continue be welcoming them here with open arms. Out health care system is going to implode. This is just the start. Start loading up on zombie ammo and bio suits. Worst case..... Let's see what happens in the next few months.

Kogapsp--I'm sure hoping that you guys aren't getting the mystery virus that is paralyzing children here in Colorado. Sounds different, but all these viruses are starting to move around, and that is concerning. To my knowledge, though, the kids with the mystery paralyzing virus here in Denver haven't died, luckily.