• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos EBR Build

Re: EBR Build

I've always though the M1A was an odd looking creature, but nice build never the less.

Thank you! I actually feel the exact opposite. I think that the M1A/M-14 platform is the best looking rifle produced to date.

The only exception would be an EBR'd M1A/M-14.
wink.gif

Damn that things pretty, I can't wait to put an ebr on mine. And I agree I think the m1a is one of the greatest looking rifles ever made if not the best. How's it shoot?

Pics of M14/M1A's are always good, funny a gent came over Sat and bought a NIB Sage I had sitting here, being in Texas you wasnt the gent
smile.gif

Good luck with that

Very Nice rig. I have the Sage stock and M1A sitting here but haven't had a chance to get into the conversion. Seeing yours may have inspired me to jump into it. Thanks.

How does the Sadlak fit with the EBR? I've been wanting to get one but not sure if it will clear?

Did you have to do anything special to make the mount work?

Thanks!

It shoots like a dream, hardly any recoil felt but it does have a hell of a muzzle jump if you're not paying attention.

And no, I don't reload for it just yet, I'm using Federal Gold Medal Match 168gr. BTHP SMK.

This gun is REALLY fun to shoot. Right now I'm counting the days until I get off work so I can shoot again.

H20Man: Thanks for the compliment! I posted the same pictures over at EBRSOPMODs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soul_Of_Miller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

This gun is REALLY fun to shoot. Right now I'm counting the days until I get off work so I can shoot again.
</div></div>

that is a good feeling to have and gives your something to look forward to.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soul_Of_Miller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

H20Man: Thanks for the compliment! I posted the same pictures over at EBRSOPMODs </div></div>

Excellent!

Post up over on The M14HDW Forum.

H2O MAN, do you have a google alert set for M14 talk on SH or does it just call to you from the night?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MLC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">H2O MAN, do you have a google alert set for M14 talk on SH or does it just call to you from the night? </div></div>

laugh.gif
I guess I'm clairvoyant about these things.