• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EBT declined

This shutdown is turning into an epic example of how much useless stuff the govt actually wastes money on. We have stopped funding research on the sexual habits of hamsters on cocaine and somehow the world keeps turning.

ETA: My brother is on disability (and he actually needs it through no fault of his own) but I can tide him over no matter how long this thing goes on. So, Mr. Trump, shut it down as long as you need to. All of us real, hardworking Americans will take care of each other no matter how long it takes. Just... make...sure... you… win.

There is a biblical principle that we as a society have forgotten - 2 Thessalonians 3:10 - For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.” When you give free food to wild animals they become accustomed to not having to work and they lose their capabilities. Giving free EBT cards to societal members makes them unappreciative and demanding. And, they are no longer a part of society to further its goals but become a drain on societal resources. This is the results of the Great Society that President Johnson brought forth in 1965. Yes they vote "D" every time, but of the larger goal of making society better, it failed miserably.

Last edited:
There is a biblical principle that we as a society have forgotten - 2 Thessalonians 3:10 - For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: “The one who is unwilling to work shall not eat.” When you give free food to wild animals they become accustomed to not having to work and they lose their capabilities. Giving free EBT cards to societal members makes them unappreciative and demanding. And, they are no longer a part of society to further its goals but become a drain on societal resources. This is the results of the Great Society that President Johnson brought forth in 1965. Yes they vote "D" every time, but of the larger goal of making society better, it failed miserably.
The goal was never to make society better. Just to keep padding the D pockets as long as possible.

The goal was never to make society better. Just to keep padding the D pockets as long as possible.
We know that now, as we have seen it come to fruition; but at the time, it was sold as a way to make society a better place and to offer a helping hand to those in need. Just like you can keep your Dr. if you like them, it is the things politicians say to lie to the population to hide their true intentions. There is nothing new under the sun when it comes to those that rule the masses and lie to them. Same as yesterday is the same today. People have a habit of thinking that since they have a smart phone that somehow makes them smarter than previous generations - I can say they are wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: FatBoy and DaveM
This is what happens when you give lazy ass people free s*** for four generations and if they taser that big old fat buttermilk biscuit eating bitch when she hits the floor the Richter Scale is going to set of alarms in Cal Tech. We need a cull boyyyyyyy.

Last edited:
In August 2003 the east coast went dark for 3 days and 55 million Americans were without electricity. Now what could we expect to take place if that were to last 3 weeks... what if it was winter???? TIC TOC TIC TOC. I suspect the native's would become wrestless, Start a massive civil unrest in the major cities of the east coast.... on a good day most stores have a 2 day supply of food........The wise food co sounds pretty good right now just add water.Don't wait.

raccoon-stealing-door-mat-carpet-cat-flap-1399842492d.gif

Buffarilla should have been tackled 10 seconds into the "feet stomping" display.
Local story:
A friend volunteers/finances much of our version of angeltree.
Things went fairly smooth until christmas eve.
Times for pickup were spread far and wide.
Lady shows up late.
All the goods are gone.
Proceeds to scream and bitch about what about her kids.
BTW- she has an iPhone 10 and her and her car reek of weed.
Sadly this volunteer just retired as a result.
This shit burns my ass as much as anything.

R

I is gonna stampeed th dolla stoa till theys giv me stuff!!!

The goal was never to make a better society. The goal was to gather votes, and thereby gather control of the people who currently receive, or hope to receive votes.

I think a better way of actually helping and controlling people would be to have the benefits come from private resources such as churches, synagogues, mosques, schools, food banks, or other privately funded groups where people have to be involved in order to receive benefits. The religious groups could give out a three day food supply one time, but normally require those wanting long term assistance to be a part of the group and it's activities.

This would have the additional benefit of not requiring those who don't support handing out benefits to pay for them. All those who feel supporting the poor, disadvantaged, homeless, etc would be give as much support as they wish to the groups they support.

If democrats/liberals groups handed out beans and cabbage, while republicans/conservative groups handed out beef, strawberries, ice cream, pork chops, bacon, potatoes, which groups would people be more likely to join in order to receive benefits?

Buffarilla should have been tackled 10 seconds into the "feet stomping" display.
Local story:
A friend volunteers/finances much of our version of angeltree.
Things went fairly smooth until christmas eve.
Times for pickup were spread far and wide.
Lady shows up late.
All the goods are gone.
Proceeds to scream and bitch about what about her kids.
BTW- she has an iPhone 10 and her and her car reek of weed.
Sadly this volunteer just retired as a result.
This shit burns my ass as much as anything.

R

It was the same way after Hurricane Katrina. My wife, being a Nurse, knew many people who volunteered to work the shelters after Katrina. Most of them said that they would never EVER do that again...ever. All because of the “I want it, AND I WANT IT NOW, BITCH!” attitude that these POS had, and have.

I'd argue the same holds true for "universal healthcare". If it doesn't cost anything, then people quickly lose appreciation for it, and by nature, demand more/better. Smdh...

Reactions: deersniper

Damn, imagine that everywhere... That's pretty annoying.

I was actually waiting for a cop to show up and set a Taser off on her dumbass. Fuck man, where is the portable insta-compliance when we REALLY need it?

And you know what is funny? If she had been in a store deep inside the 'hood proper, the employees and managers would have whooped her ass WAY before it got that far like in the video.

Mama going to knock you out say what mama going to Knock You Out Boy mama's goin knock you out say what say mama going to Knock You Out Boyyy......... A hungry chick going to cry herself to sleep tonight in the GHETTO. ......... IN THE GHETTOOOOOOO Get a fucking job SHANAAAYYYYNAYYY CAN U imagine the smell from that vagina Smegma.....i.e. a cheesy like secretion from the sebaceous gland.....SMEGMA...or as we say back in the old neighborhood ROTTIN PUSSIE.

The video of her flopping around on the floor like a beached whale would be epic....FLIPPER LOOK Shamu got tasered and shit herself.....

Who here would be man enough to give her a strong hearty Falcon Punch to her coochie?
You may loose an arm!!! It might stink and stick a bit too.

I'm just waiting for this to go on since this base town has way too many EBT holders

Asking for a friend: How many mags for a 45 should you carry if this goes down? Or maybe a slung rifle with five mags and a 30 round reload pack? 1A1(AussieFN/FAL) or lighter weight scout?

I'm just waiting for this to go on since this base town has way too many EBT holders

Asking for a friend: How many mags for a 45 should you carry if this goes down? Or maybe a slung rifle with five mags and a 30 round reload pack? 1A1(AussieFN/FAL) or lighter weight scout?
Go with the heavy. That way it can be used as a nice club. Steel butt plate always a bonus.

I was actually waiting for a cop to show up and set a Taser off on her dumbass. Fuck man, where is the portable insta-compliance when we REALLY need it?

And you know what is funny? If she had been in a store deep inside the 'hood proper, the employees and managers would have whooped her ass WAY before it got that far like in the video.
Would you be able to smell bacon cooking??

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

I bought a store out of buckshot the evening of the '08 election. Still saving it for something.

While it would have been funny to see her do the lightning flop, just taking her shit and cleaning it up is probably the smartest thing to do. I'm betting that red shirt and one red leg exposed indicates her little boy Dindu belongs to a group who are less than stellar athletes.