• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Echo check, ever have “Fuck Trump” at sports events?

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
I was just wondering, we have quite a few videos of “fuck joe biden” as well as “let’s go Brandon”, echo chamber check, did we ever have anything like that with Trump at football games or anything like that?

You ever have a real gold chain turn your neck green? Nope, but a fake one will.

You see a lot of shit with fakes that you wouldn’t see with the real thing.

I've heard "Fuck Trump!" a lo and often but never, in my recollection, in the way, frequently, and numbers and synchronicity that the "Fuck Joe Biden!" or my personal fav, "Let's Go Brandon!", dog whistle and all.

I was also thinking about this myself a few days ago. I appreciate the echo chamber check.

Reactions: TurboTrout
I mean there was lots of fuck Trump in rallies all about anti Trump, the question is more aimed at organic “fuck Trump” at non political venues like a ball game, or even on 121.5

Reactions: Jefe's Dope

Yep. These fine folks. Gave it a standing O.

They by far do not represent mainstreet

Most all of them knew of kids getting raped and the like on the casting couches, I don’t know of one person even in my extended circles who works with someone who’s into kids. Hollywood is it’s own very fucked up and very odd little echo chamber.

Same with the those who go to a antifa event.

I’m talking a good ol’ American ball game, or the like

I was just wondering, we have quite a few videos of “fuck joe biden” as well as “let’s go Brandon”, echo chamber check, did we ever have anything like that with Trump at football games or anything like that?

Nope. Not at all. The only times I have heard "fuck Trump" during the Trump presidency are when they were uttered by morbidly obese landwhales with 100+ piercings and rainbow hair or indeterminate gender alien/robotic looking fucks with abnormally skinny limbs making them possess an uncanny resemblance to one of these creepypasta monsters...

It was very hard to a layman who hated someone who spent his efforts trying to make us more competitive in the world and lower our expenses, get government off our backs while handing off less of our IP to our enemies and working to exit wars.

Contrast that to a guy forcing government down our throats and finding a way to continue spending endless money while inflation is out of control and going out of his way to bow to outside forces while calling angry parents terrorists.

With Trump, the chant was "Lock her up!" for the Beest . . . .

Reactions: tomcatmv
Madonna = I've often thought about blowing up the White House !
Johnny Depp = Where is an actor with a gun when you need one !
Dead eye Alec Baldwin = I'd like to punch him right in the face !
And from the Feeble Potato = I'd like to take him out back, in the alley, and let him have it.
But it can't remember F....Trump, except from Atifi an BLM terrorists.

I forget where I read it
but

The fuck Trump and Trump hate was 100% inspired and created by the media

The fuck biden and biden hate is genuine and honestly earned, the media can't even counter act it

Reactions: Jefe's Dope