• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Ed Brown Special Forces - Gift from the GF

Re: Ed Brown Special Forces - Gift from the GF

Very Nice!

I have the Coyote Tan gunner grips on my OD Green SA Operator

Great looking Brown. I've got a special forces without the rail and I love it. Fit and finish are flawless and she is a shooter!

shes a keeper,the 1911 and the GF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does she have a sister? oh wait I'm married </div></div>

im not married, lol. nice looking 1911

I have to ask, and I want a TRUTHFUL answer. I am trying to find out how well you have it made in your relationship.

1.) Did you bring her to the gun store, ask to see it, and then let her know that she just got this for you?

or

2.) Did you suggest to her that you would really like an Ed Brown SF?

or (the ultimate prize)

3.) She came home and said, "Sweety, here is something that I think you will like, please open it quickly, because my girlfriend and I have something else special planned for you, and she will be here shortly."d

Don't do it. She is very cleverly trying to trick you into marriage!!

Damn I thought I was doing well with my fiance buying me parts for my Harley and truck that I really liked but I'd say you have me beat. sweet ass 1911.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunlove</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't do it. She is very cleverly trying to trick you into marriage!! </div></div>

No lie right there!!!