• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Ed Shell Training

B.Bates

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2005
Palatka, Fl
I just wanted to take a minute and thank Ed Shell for having .257 and myself up for some training before last weekends ASC match.

Ed has a wonderful farm in Maryland that allows you to shoot out to 1180yards but more importantly it gives you the chance to experience different wind directions and speeds.

it is something us florida boys dont get to experience that often. to us we get wind from a pretty constant direction and a constant speed. whereas with Ed we have wind sometimes blowing at 3 different directions with vastly different speeds.

it was definatley worth it in our book. we spent the first morning in a classroom type enviroment building on the fundamentals and reviewing some concepts that Ed had already gone over with us in the new shooter train up at the fall ASC new shooter match.

we spent the majority of our training reviewing and studying the wind, as that is our biggest weakness. we did however go over and shoot holdovers and work on positional shooting along with various other drills.

Ed is a weatlh of knowledge and very laid back, he went along with our pace and allowed us to work on the items that we felt we needed help in.

i cant say enough about the expereince and the knowledge gained from spending a couple of days with ed.

thanks again for having us ed

benjie

Re: Ed Shell Training

+1 for Ed he is good people and an even better shooter!

+1,000

Ed is a true gentleman and very giving of his time and knowledge. I had the privilege of working with him and Vern at last years New Shooter Train-up @ ASC. He really knows his stuff.

Ed is a super nice guy and knows his stuff for sure!
smile.gif
. I hope to make it back to see him when I can spend more time.

Thank you <span style="text-decoration: underline">ALL</span> very much for your too-kind words.
blush.gif

Joe & Benjie, it was a pleasure working with you guys and when you're ready to get back out, give a holler.

Todd, it would have been great to have more time to work on some of the other stuff we had to skip over. If you get some time and want to work on some specifics, LMK. Sorry to hear you had equipment trouble, but also heard you won a workable remedy. Congratulations!

Scott, I'm sure we can easily work something out that will fit your requirements.

Ed...its been a while...I'll see you at the train up tomorrow!
Benson

Had a great time....thanks Ed for the time you spent up there in the hurricane!

Ed, The Man, at work at 'the office' this last weekend:
IMG_2957.jpg

Ed, thank you for your time at the train-up.