• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Edited**

Do you think this is a smart way to bypass the rules for selling something on the Hide?

No one needs to know how accurately it shoots to give you a recommended price.

Please edit your post if you are just asking for a recommended price to sell it. Otherwise it will get edited for you...along with your account.

Hey All,

Recently considered selling one of my best rifles.

It's got a true genuine custom multi cam colors JAE J Allen Chassis with extended ARCA rail/spigot

Proof research Barrel
DEFIANCE Tenacity action
Triggered diamond trigger
Leupold MARK 5 HD 5-25 with barret zero gap rings
Area 419 self timing brake
Etc

very low round count.

What's a reasonable asking price for the complete rifle?
FA830FBE-79D6-4582-B668-AAAB8AEAE2F9.jpeg

Do you think this is a smart way to bypass the rules for selling something on the Hide?

Please edit your post if you are just asking for a recommended price to sell it. Otherwise it will get edited for you...along with your account.
Look at his past history LOL!
He's been breaking the rules since Aug of 2021

Look at his past history LOL!
He's been breaking the rules since Aug of 2021
Nerd.

It's been edited. Tattle tale on internet forums as an adult is pretty consistent with being an oxygen waster. "Look what he did, Mommy, looook!"

Zero intention of breaking rules. I've been a paid member and had a monthly sub here.

🤣

Not really

This was pretty blatant and I would have removed you not corrected your actions alone

You;re a douche and it's easy to see so why not nip it in the bud and remove a future problem

But that is me I only own the place, however I do support my Mods in their decisions, so I am good with Tim's work

Hey Marine,

Semper Fi!

Also. Fuck off

Not really

This was pretty blatant and I would have removed you not corrected your actions alone

You;re a douche and it's easy to see so why not nip it in the bud and remove a future problem

But that is me I only own the place, however I do support my Mods in their decisions, so I am good with Tim's work
Fuck you Frank. Short little useless soft skill cunt.

It has been kind of boring. This one has potential though.

I know I'm just a short timer here but,
Is this still available :cool:
I'm sorry, that's no longer available sir. "Supply chain" issues... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You try to give people a way out, and instead they just want to have a melt down. <sigh> Smdh...

Reactions: WIVigilance
It would have been nice if he strung this out a bit instead of blowing his wad right away. Oh well, fuck off

1678930596335.gif

• Haha
Reactions: kswaterfowl
It’s been a while since we’ve had one of these. Usually we get 2-3 pages of insults and meme/gif dumps 🥺

That’s not a dog, that’s a cat. And the monkey is about to hit it with a stick, not try to fuck him. I’m having an autism flare-up and none of this makes sense
I worked with people with mental retardation for my entire working life until I retired about eleven years ago. One of the primary concerns is that people with IQ scores below 70 is the inability to conceptualize ideas, beyond “concrete thought.” Does this say a lot about your statement.

It was the implication, not the actual picture. Use your brain, You are not mentally retarded.

• Haha
Reactions: The D
I worked with people with mental retardation for my entire working life until I retired about eleven years ago. One of the primary concerns is that people with IQ scores below 70 is the inability to conceptualize ideas, beyond “concrete thought.” Does this say a lot about your statement.

It was the implication, not the actual picture. Use your brain, You are not mentally retarded.
1678982059576.gif

Are you certain of your last sentence? 🤣🤣
Hey, that almost hurts my feeling

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Casselton