• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eeliwinks!

57A21A61-7AC4-40F3-9E5F-A29B823DB072.jpeg

That has got to be one of the most iconic sequences in film history, ranking on the same level right next to that original Terminator sequence when John Connor grabs a whole bunch of shit from the supermarket while he is on the run, constructs 'plastique' pipe bombs from them, and then lights them off with a fucking cherry bomb fuse...

anim_lol.gif

I think I'd try eating a bunch of greasy fried chicken and a couple bottles of red wine before resorting to eels.
Tacobell, drano for humans. Hell itll probably also clear the pipes also.

• Haha
Reactions: Alphatreedog
KFC, White Castle and The (Aweful Waffle) Waffle House are my go to for constipation. All equally create an assplosion to remember.

We have our own Philadelphia connoisseur of gerbility . Jerry Pennacoli .
Back in the 80's he was a local news commentator who went to the ER to have one removed .

• Wow
Reactions: Lapuapalooza
We have our own Philadelphia connoisseur of gerbility . Jerry Pennacoli .
Back in the 80's he was a local news commentator who went to the ER to have one removed .

In-depth ...

Jeez,
Couple of gas station burritos and a Double Duce of Colt 45 will straighten out ANY constipation problems

Let me bust him in the Nut Sack with a Cattle Prod! Dude will be shitty as a sawgrass bull in seconds!