• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes EGW Rings?

Re: EGW Rings?

seekins for 100$, way better then EGW.

EDIT: whoa, just checked Liberty optics, what happened, seekins used to be 105$, now 130???

I guess glen has them on his sight for 110. Thats probably the way to go.

Just trying to figure out what height I need with a 30mm tube and 50MM objective on a 20MOA base.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go with Seekins.$119 shipped from Liberty Optic.Well worth the extra $19. </div></div>
there now 130 on LO.

I have, I'm not at home to measure my base.

You dont happen to have an EGW 20 MOA Base on a REM Varmint contour barrel do you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Go with Seekins.$119 shipped from Liberty Optic.Well worth the extra $19. </div></div>
there now 130 on LO. </div></div>

I stand corrected.WTF? I paid $109 in May I think,$119 on June 16th,and now they are $129?.I was going to order a set of 1" this week for my 10/22.These are going up faster than taxes in Washington State.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have, I'm not at home to measure my base.

You dont happen to have an EGW 20 MOA Base on a REM Varmint contour barrel do you?
</div></div>
I have an EGW 20moa base on a R700 SPS Varmint. The standard EGW bases are TALL compared to NF, Badger, Seekins, etc. EGW now makes a low-profile R700 HD mount that's .100" shorter. I have used Burris Xtreme, Smith and now use MK4 (older machined steel) all in the LOW configuration (about 1/4" from base to bottom of the scope, or .823" from base to scope center). My Millett TRS-1 with a 30mm body and 50mm bell had about 3/16-1/4" clearance to the barrel. My current 3.5-15x56 Nightforce has about 1/16" clearance to the barrel, even with Butler Creek flip-up.

Guys, This year made for some huge changes at SP and our prices did change a little bit. We had to re structure our price levels to accommodate distributors, help pay for some of the hard costs that went up, extra man power and everything else. MSRP on 30mm rings is 129 and MAP is 119. You should be able to find them for 119 in a variety of places shortly. this was all supposed to be reflected 7/1/10, but i am having a host of issues with our new web site. The prices on our site should be updated any time.