• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Election stolen

Ah, but concerning the OP showing the MI and WI 100% Biden spikes, that's all been "debunked" by the official debunkers; that debunker is also the official "fact check" for Twitter and Facebook, allowing those platforms to censor and remove all messages that are counter to their official debunkery.

I was curious about this, so I checked out the MI one first...

Apparently, the first screen cap, showing the 138k, 100% Biden spike did occur and is admitted, but MI officials were notified and remarked, "The state noticed the error and produced an updated count," McCoy said. "Once they did, we updated the count accordingly. This happens on election night, and we expect other vote tabulators in (Michigan) experienced this error and corrected in real-time like we did."

They provide a Twitter URL to Decision Desk HQ updates that show that the erroneous Biden data was removed shortly after this 138k "error". From that Twitter feed:

Trump (R): 52% (2,174,533 votes)
Biden (D): 47% (1,953,819 votes)
Estimated: 76-89% votes in

Trump (R): 50% (2,193,771 votes)
Biden (D): 48% (2,119,618 votes) (the "error" occurs in this time frame where the screencap of data shows 100% 138k Biden spike)
Estimated: 80-93% votes in

Trump (R): 50% (2,200,902 votes)
Biden (D): 48% (2,130,695 votes)
Estimated: 80-94% votes in

Trump (R): 51% (2,217,540 votes)
Biden (D): 47% (2,019,899 votes) (see here, the "error" was removed)
Estimated: 78-92% votes in

Phew, debunked and Twitter, Facebook and everyone will tell you so, and remove all pesky posts that outed the scam, by insisting it was a genuine mistake that was rectified...nothing to see here, and Politifact the official fact checkers point this out, case closed! Except keep scrolling through the Decision Desk HQ data, after the correction Politifact and the MI officials all squared away after people noticed:

Trump (R): 52% (2,223,063 votes)
Biden (D): 47% (2,023,654 votes)

Trump (R): 51% (2,240,254 votes)
Biden (D): 47% (2,042,417 votes)
Estimated: 79-93% votes in

Trump (R): 50% (2,269,549 votes)
Biden (D): 48% (2,201,319 votes) (this is a 29,295/158,092 split to Biden)
Estimated: 82-97% votes in

I'm going to guess they do have piles of 100% Biden votes, just like WI did, and just like PA does (there are many reports of 10-20k batches being 100% Biden in this new 1-2 million votes left to process after they stopped counting at the 700k Trump lead, then resumed counting the next morning) and these spikes were a natural result. Where they screwed up was they need to fold in other votes during their tally updates, and they failed that a couple times. It seems quite obvious, after being called out for these, they simply added that same 138k 100% Biden vote, later, but this time folded it into some Trump votes in order to hopefully escape as much scrutiny. By subtracting the 138k 100% Biden vote from prior "data error", this last update would be a 29,295/20,902 split, which given the 50%/47% demographics at the time, vs. the split's 58%/42%, more aligns with the contemporary demographics at the time of the counting. As it stands, this last 188k update was a 84%/16% split in Biden's favor, which is nearly as unlikely as grabbing 138k at 100%. We can even go to the NYT and find that even the most Biden friendly county, Washtenaw measures %72/26% favoring Biden https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-michigan.html (I edited to MI instead of WI...I was looking into both and my post is devoted to MI, so should make it match)

Washtenaw 72% vs 26% (I edited to a MI county instead of Dane in WI)

The chances of grabbing 188k votes and having them go 84/16 is highly unlikely and the simpler conclusion is they simply added back that 138k 100% Biden vote from earlier, because it wasn't a "data error" but a real vote batch they counted and they had to add it back so that the numbers match their counting tallies at the end of the day.

So Politifact, the fact checkers that "everyone" is using, officially partnered with Twitter and Facebook to censor, helps alert to the disparities people notice, consult the MI officials, they all hop on board to "correct" the problem, so that later on they can retry a slightly better attempt to slip that data back into the totals. Then the Politifact page addresses the same scenario in WI by simply stating that since the MI situation was "corrected" and "debunked", well, that means the WI is also "debunked." That's literally their entire logic concerning the similar 120k WI post of 100% Biden votes captured by watchful eyes.

They think people are stupid. And for anyone maybe not so stupid, all the major internet platforms employ entities like these Politifact "fact checkers" to scrub the 'net and remove anything counter to the "facts" they want people to know. I have 3 kids in high school right now, and just a couple weeks ago, one of them was given an example of "reliable news" where New York Times, New York Post and Atlantic are given as examples; three of the most infamous trashheaps of lies and distortions over the last couple decades are bastions of truth according to their "school." The information most people see or pay attention to is heavily cultivated and it's time-consuming and tiresome if a person always has to do all their own digging, so most don't. So a case like this, not everyone will bother and I suppose that's the entire point.

Last edited:
Ah, but concerning the OP showing the MI and WI 100% Biden spikes, that's all been "debunked" by the official debunkers; that debunker is also the official "fact check" for Twitter and Facebook, allowing those platforms to censor and remove all messages that are counter to their official debunkery.

I was curious about this, so I checked out the MI one first...

Apparently, the first screen cap, showing the 138k, 100% Biden spike did occur and is admitted, but MI officials were notified and remarked, "The state noticed the error and produced an updated count," McCoy said. "Once they did, we updated the count accordingly. This happens on election night, and we expect other vote tabulators in (Michigan) experienced this error and corrected in real-time like we did."

They provide a Twitter URL to Decision Desk HQ updates that show that the erroneous Biden data was removed shortly after this 138k "error". From that Twitter feed:

Trump (R): 52% (2,174,533 votes)
Biden (D): 47% (1,953,819 votes)
Estimated: 76-89% votes in

Trump (R): 50% (2,193,771 votes)
Biden (D): 48% (2,119,618 votes) (the "error" occurs in this time frame where the screencap of data shows 100% 138k Biden spike)
Estimated: 80-93% votes in

Trump (R): 50% (2,200,902 votes)
Biden (D): 48% (2,130,695 votes)
Estimated: 80-94% votes in

Trump (R): 51% (2,217,540 votes)
Biden (D): 47% (2,019,899 votes) (see here, the "error" was removed)

Phew, debunked and Twitter, Facebook and everyone will tell you so, and remove all pesky posts that outed the scam, by insisting it was a genuine mistake that was rectified...nothing to see here, and Politifact the official fact checkers point this out, case closed! Except keep scrolling through the Decision Desk HQ data, after the correction Politifact and the MI officials all squared away after people noticed:

Trump (R): 52% (2,223,063 votes)
Biden (D): 47% (2,023,654 votes)

Trump (R): 51% (2,240,254 votes)
Biden (D): 47% (2,042,417 votes)
Estimated: 79-93% votes in

Trump (R): 50% (2,269,549 votes)
Biden (D): 48% (2,201,319 votes) (this is a 29,295/158,092 split to Biden)
Estimated: 82-97% votes in

I'm going to guess they do have piles of 100% Biden votes, just like WI did, and just like PA does (there are many reports of 10-20k batches being 100% Biden in this new 1-2 million votes left to process after they stopped counting at the 700k Trump lead, then resumed counting the next morning) and these spikes were a natural result. Where they screwed up was they need to fold in other votes during their tally updates, and they failed that a couple times. It seems quite obvious, after being called out for these, they simply added that same 138k 100% Biden vote, later, but this time folded it into some Trump votes in order to hopefully escape as much scrutiny. By subtracting the 138k 100% Biden vote from prior "data error", this last update would be a 29,295/20,902 split, which given the 50%/47% demographics at the time, vs. the split's 58%/42%, more aligns with the contemporary demographics at the time of the counting. As it stands, this last 188k update was a 84%/16% split in Biden's favor, which is nearly as unlikely as grabbing 138k at 100%. We can even go to the NYT and find that even the most Biden friendly county, Dane measures %76/23% favoring Biden https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/11/03/us/elections/results-wisconsin.html

Dane 76% vs 23%

The chances of grabbing 188k votes and having them go 84/16 is highly unlikely and the simpler conclusion is they simply added back that 138k 100% Biden vote from earlier, because it wasn't a "data error" but a real vote batch they counted and they had to add it back so that the numbers match their counting tallies at the end of the day.

So Politifact, the fact checkers that "everyone" is using, officially partnered with Twitter and Facebook to censor, helps alert to the disparities people notice, consult the MI officials, they all hop on board to "correct" the problem, so that later on they can retry a slightly better attempt to slip that data back into the totals. Then the Politifact page addresses the same scenario in WI by simply stating that since the MI situation was "corrected" and "debunked", well, that means the WI is also "debunked." That's literally their entire logic concerning the similar 120k WI post of 100% Biden votes captured by watchful eyes.

They think people are stupid. And for anyone maybe not so stupid, all the major internet platforms employ entities like these Poltifact "fact checkers" to scrub the 'net and remove anything counter to the "facts" they want people to know. I have 3 kids in high school right now, and just a couple weeks ago, one of them was given an example of "reliable news" where New York Times, New York Post and Atlantic are given as examples; three of the most infamous trashheaps of lies and distortions over the last couple decades are bastions of truth according to their "school." The information most people see or pay attention to is heavily cultivated and it's time-consuming and tiresome if a person always has to do all their own digging, so most don't. So a case like this, not everyone will bother and I suppose that's the entire point.

Wait MI and WI just read this post and flipped back red!

Not.

All your points may be valid and I love the optimism but your posting it means nothing in the big scheme of things, the world needs to see someone respected, possibly neutral, present this in the light of its criminal nature so that the gray man believes.

We voted. We did what we could. Sure we may have to fight for our vote to have meaning at some point but if this fraud is so vast it is now up to Patriots in the govt/Trump Admin to present the evidence.

Trump better have it or otherwise he will be charged upon leaving office.

He will be Flynned with absolutely no power to resist.

If this shit is accepted as fact than the Masters of the Universe, the Communist Party, and our Intel orgs need to be destroyed and rebuilt.

Our Intel orgs take an oath about enemies foreign and domestic.

This is what is meant by "domestic enemy".

Reactions: SonicBurlap
If the President with all the National Security apparatus at his disposal cannot prove fraud then there are only three possibilities.

1) There is no fraud

2) Fraud is so embedded in the system it can’t be proven.

3) Trump so dangerous to the status quo, that the entire National Security apparatus is just as corrupt as the Media and Big Tech. The DeepState is real.

Let’s see where it ends.

With the current state of media, tech and the DOJ/FBI, no one who is sane will believe 1or2. JMHO

Reactions: TACC
Just read through a good summation from someone trained/experienced in auditing: https://monsterhunternation.com/2020/11/05/the-2020-election-fuckery-is-afoot/

I thought his closing statement is a truism, no matter the outcome, most definitely assured: "The only thing I do know for certain is that this election is so fucked up it is just going to make America’s two halves hate each other even more."

The author also responds within the resulting commentary as well, which I enjoyed reading, too.

Reactions: bunsen27

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-11-06 Brighteon.png
    Screenshot_2020-11-06 Brighteon.png
    466.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Sad
Reactions: Marshall D. Teach
Well that time won't come. Because we are not them. If it does come I will be there. If a few rise they will be squashed and trashed by the media. Their children will then pay the price even worse for the sins of the father. I am not afraid to die. But to die only to disgrace and harm those I died for makes no sense.

So go ahead and raise the flag of rebellion be the first to die in vain. I have no need to replace one despot with another. If you rise up and it is not in vain, I will die with you. JMHO
And that’s how you treat your elders?
The time will come.

The real question is who will answer the call? Lots on here already took a oath.
I’m not leaving this mess to fester for my kids if I can help it.

Reactions: TACC and MadDuner
If the President with all the National Security apparatus at his disposal cannot prove fraud then there are only three possibilities.

1) There is no fraud

2) Fraud is so embedded in the system it can’t be proven.

3) Trump so dangerous to the status quo, that the entire National Security apparatus is just as corrupt as the Media and Big Tech. The DeepState is real.

Let’s see where it ends.

With the current state of media, tech and the DOJ/FBI, no one who is sane will believe 1or2. JMHO
What is #3 ? for 1000 Alex.

R

Reactions: TACC and DOA
"President Biden" ? An unindicted felon. An American success story.

And that’s how you treat your elders?
The time will come.

The real question is who will answer the call? Lots on here already took a oath.
I’m not leaving this mess to fester for my kids if I can help it.
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
Sun Tzu

Support President Trump now. That’s what I can do right now. Right now violence is the losing move.

Reactions: TACC
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
Sun Tzu

Support President Trump now. That’s what I can do right now. Right now violence is the losing move.

Yup I read the art of war before going to war.
Violence is subjective.
Violence is only a losing move if you are the victim of said violence.

I think what you were trying to say is use up your peaceful options first?

I’m not posting a call to arms yet.. but I am not naive and can see no way around eventual armed conflict at this time.

Which side started shooting people first? Which side is looting and burning cities to the ground?
Why are people being arrested and disarmed for nothing more than defending their home from aunt tiffa’s criminals?

Why have I, a citizen in a free state 2A sanctuary area, that has not been convicted of any crime, been told by a judge I cannot have deadly weapons?

No one is free when anyone is oppressed..

Something smells rotten in the state of Denmark and it isnt the cheese

Trump and GOP fucked up, Dems hijacked the mail-in voting.Both parties had past 4 years to prepare

Voting per mail-in ballot seems to be beyond the capability ,of fucked up voting systems used ,to hold free and fair elections , remember that when next time they suggest an 'Upgrade' to electronic voting , no need to stuff the ballot boxes , just add some lines of code.

Can't count votes? Just draw straws or get this guy to flip a coin.

''Amazing how quick the "Russian meddling" narrative died, in the US, once it became clear that the 'correct' candidate was going to win the election, wasn't it?After all, the folk who pushed it don't want to delegitimise Joe Biden's forthcoming presidency.''

Last edited:
i think the statistical anomalies will convince the court to give investigators access to expose what happened.
i hope amy make the difference.

Reactions: Aries256
Sure like they did in 2000 Florida election rigging.No matter the findings courts will not choose the winner.

Reactions: Blutroop
Also a entire msm/social media rampage campaign against him peddling a plethora of lies, and deception, then there’s the election fraud. The dead voting (possibly more than once, illegals voting, felons voting, and good ol made up ballots that magically appeared out of now where. Trump put in the work to win, he reached the people. Bidoof hid in a basement, when he did come out of his hovel, he drew 10’s of people vs Trump’s 10’s of thousands. Trump isnt to blame, its our fault for not stopping the dem’s legacy of voter fraud, election rigging, and manipulation.

This is what lost him the vote! He should’ve broken them up the first time they lied under oath to the senate.