• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sniper’s Hide Cup Electronic targets from the 2010 Sniper's Hide Cup

johnsopa

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2007
Pennsylvania
Hey folks. If anyone wants a copy of their hostage target from the Sniper's Hide Cup, just PM me or drop me an email via the "Contact Us" page on our website (www.oakwoodcontrols.com).

Include your name and your shooter number (if you remember) and I'll get back to you with your target.

Oh, and if you send $25 then I can make your target look like this one:

wadestuteville.png

Just kidding!

Seriously though, this is Wade Stuteville's target. That's a 3-shot 0.32" group. If I'm the hostage, I think I want someone like Wade behind the trigger!

Great shooting Wade!

Re: Electronic targets from the 2010 Sniper's Hide Cup

John, it was good to have you there at the match, and a pleasure to meet you. That's one impressive target system. Hope to see you at more of the matches in the future, with a Savage or otherwise.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> John, it was good to have you there at the match, and a pleasure to meet you. </div></div>

+1 John. It was good talking to you and learning a little more about your target system.

.32" at 350 yards for Wade????
isn't that down around 1/10 moa?

That is somewhere beyond impressive.

Wade was shooting FACTORY 6.5 Creedmoor 140gr A-Max ammo.
Nicely done Bro!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Okie Gordon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.32" at 350 yards for Wade????
isn't that down around 1/10 moa?

That is somewhere beyond impressive.
</div></div>

Was just thinking about the same thing. At first, I thought it was at 100 yards. Damn, that's one hell of a shooter there.

Johnsopa,

I sent a request to get my target from the match via the website you linked to but I haven't heard anything back. I was shooter number 41 I believe.

Please advise if you are still able to produce images of our targets.

Thanks,