• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Elevator Prank

Re: Elevator Prank

Thats one of the most F'ed up pranks I've ever watched. I wonder if someone had a heart attack or if the prank aggravated some health disorder if it would be grounds for some legal action.

One of the few movies that get me is the "Grudge" - so freaky children and any crab crawling people are going to get shotguned,,,, if i can stop shi*ing myself and stop running

Yes that would make me scream

bad thing would be if they picked one of us, that poor little girl would get a 45 cal lobotomy. Then all the paperwork!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bad thing would be if they picked one of us, that poor little girl would get a 45 cal lobotomy. Then all the paperwork! </div></div>

I expect they do a bit of pre-screening before the "ride" starts.

Bob

Here's another type of prank in an elevator.
It's a tv commercial.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aPk0a0e-dro"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aPk0a0e-dro" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was waiting for somebody to flip out and knock the shit out of the girl. </div></div>

+1

Yeah...there's several reasons that took place in a country besides the U.S.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: msinc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah...there's several reasons that took place in a country besides the U.S. </div></div>

Yes, and they are all lawyers!