• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Elf 700 SE trigger

Leprechaun4b

Ethan
Minuteman
Sep 2, 2018
Arizona
Who's running an Elf Tactical bolt action trigger? Runnin mine at 8oz and love the shit out of it.

clip_image001.jpg
I've been running mine for about 7 months and it is AWESOME. I set mine to between 10-12oz and it is super crisp and breaks really clean.

love it!

Is this a single or two stage trigger? I’m guessing a single, as the manufacturer’s product page doesn’t mention double.

Reactions: Justin30hate
I hadn't seen one for a R700 platform tilL I was in a local shop and he had one on a Voodoo rifle. Must admit it was pretty damn smooth. I haven't shot a lot of bolt guns yet but it was as good as anything I've played with recently as I look at triggers.

Reactions: Justin30hate
I hadn't seen one for a R700 platform tilL I was in a local shop and he had one on a Voodoo rifle. Must admit it was pretty damn smooth. I haven't shot a lot of bolt guns yet but it was as good as anything I've played with recently as I look at triggers.
I have played with a ton of triggers. I have a Calvin elite, jewel and the Elftman tactical. I’ve played with trigger techs as well and the Elftman is just as good if. It better than all of them.

Reactions: SpeedyR