• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Elite 4200 6-24 ffp turrets?

anthony1

Private
Minuteman
Nov 27, 2010
ohio, sw
Just got one of these, glass looks really good. However, when adjusting elavation or windadge there is little to no sound. There is definately no click sound of any type. The turrets adjust ok in terms of how they feel, but I'm having a hard time adjusting to the lack of click/barely any sound when making adjustments. Keep in mind this is happening when I'm just holding the scope checking it out etc. If I was wearing hearing protection while shooting I dont think Id be able to hear any type of sound from adjusting the turrets, I can still hear my other scopes click ever so slightly with hearing protection and I like that.

So does anyone else have one of these and if so does it have an audile click? Is this normal for this scope?

I havent mounted it yet because im really not sure if this is normal or defective. Im also not sure if its something i can adjust to or not if this does happen to be normal.

Re: Elite 4200 6-24 ffp turrets?

My 3-12 is just like that. You just have to feel the clicks and eyeball it.

Re: Elite 4200 6-24 ffp turrets?

The adjustments will get progressively better as they are worked. After a few good range days running yardages back and forth you will see a great improvement.