• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors Elite Iron Bravo

culater

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2012
Any one useing this suppesor in 308 or 300 mag.Any Thought on it and any current users out their.

Re: Elite Iron Bravo

I have one on my FN/SPR...incredibly quiet! Sounds like a 22 rifle. People around me couldn't believe I was shooting full power 308. Comfortable without ears on. Very well constructed. Only downside is that they are on the heavy side....31 oz. that tends to put some people off. Customer service is excellent....Dale is a great guy to deal with.
Steve

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Am180man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one on my FN/SPR...incredibly quiet! Sounds like a 22 rifle. People around me couldn't believe I was shooting full power 308. Comfortable without ears on. Very well constructed. Only downside is that they are on the heavy side....31 oz. that tends to put some people off. Customer service is excellent....Dale is a great guy to deal with.
Steve </div></div>

+1

Here is a vid on my TRG.

I can shoot without hearing protection, and the can tightened up my groups at 100 yards to about .3 of an inch. It's not a light suppressor, but the machining and welds are top notch. The brake/adapter they provide is one of the most preciously machined pieces of metal I've ever seen when it comes to screwing it on both the gun and the can.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XsIEtYh0N_A"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XsIEtYh0N_A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>