• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Elite Iron Bravo

bob190e

Private
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2013
Indiana
I have been trying to do some research on this suppressor, but there is not that much info out there. Anyone on the Hide have first hand experience with the Elite Iron Bravo Suppressor? Thanks.

I like mine. Will run nose to nose with any can out there on noise. Dale's tend to be heavier than the competitors.

I have one on a 260. Does fine but I really wish they would look into different materials to lighten the cans up. They are super heavy. And they retain heat for a long time. I have the Bravo and Sierra 338. Im not sure I would buy anymore then those two unless they change materials to cut some weight. They are quiet, and have minimal POI shift.

Yes. I sell them and have used almost every can they make. The Bravo is consistently what listeners hear as the quietest can on almost every caliber and barrel length. I prefer the Bravo 1 because it has a brake which provides a little less than an inch of spacer for guns that have a short barrel and long hand guard, and the Bravo 1 is shorter, lighter and almost as quiet.

Thanks guys. Im on a budget and really want a can for my SAC 308. I was thinking the Bravo or the Liberty Freedom.

Ok I have some experience with this subject I own 30 Cal can rated up 300 rum 338 can thread on 6.5 can thread on.first thing I will say is they are quite. I'm still testing the 338&30 Cal but what I can tell u is my 6.5 can has a cold can flyer tried on multiple rifles my buddy also has a 6.5 can built by Dale with the same issue the more I shot and messed with it it will throw the first bullet out of a cold can around .5 mil in the direction that the elite iron logo is pionting.this took some shooting and few rounds to figure out trust me I'm pissed at this point in time.so i screw the 30 Cal on my 6.5 variants to try( take note I'm in the middle of deciding on 338 and have no 30 Cal at this time but now have a 338 norma mag and 308 so will test this issue further) long story short 30 Cal can has same issue.anyone else experience this I have many other brands of suppresor that have been run on these rifles with out a hitch and yes I have heard the get some rounds down that can I may come out of it but it's sitting around 1k rounds through it and still same issue hope this helps I will let u know on the other cans as soon as I get a chance

I have spoke with Dale on this issue and at this time he has told me that he does not have a fix just hoping he will make it right.been going on a year or so now

My elite iron cans have minimal POI shift. Less than .1 mil up. Importatnt to time them consistently and they will be consistent. All cans have some POI shift.

This not a poi shift and my can is timed. When u have a cold can as in not shot through that day month hour what have u when u load 5 rounds in the mag 10 20 what have u and put your scope on your point of aim at 100 yards and fire the first round will hit .5 mil high of pionting.this of aim Ok hold that same point of aim and then u are on target drilling bug holes that's a cold can.thats a big deal when the first one has to count if u understand.i have shot this on many rifles with same results my files have no cold bore issue or do any of my other cans tac ops.thunderbeast.aac.gem tech et I'm not bashing elite iron as of this time.just giving the facts I will test my 338 and 30 Cal ASAP I hoping this is not a issue with these.

I can share pictures I found somewhere of the Bravo.
If someone would share pictures of the reflex design Bravo SD, I'd appreciate it.

Attachments

• IMG_0607 copy.JPG
    IMG_0607 copy.JPG
    237.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0608 copy.JPG
    IMG_0608 copy.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0610 copy.JPG
    IMG_0610 copy.JPG
    414.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0616 copy.JPG
    IMG_0616 copy.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback on the Bravo. Now between the Elite Iron Bravo and the Liberty Freedom.......which one and why? Thanks again.

Ive got a Bravo awaiting it's release date from NFA jail. I've shot surefire suppressors and handled Gemtechs and AAC's. The bravo is heavy, but the quality of the construction is top notch. Looking down the tube through the threaded end you can peer into the baffles and the construction looks like a work of art. One hell of a good looking can. I can't wait to get some trigger time with mine.

I just purchased a bravo. I’m hopeful that there is no issues. The dealer really had good thoughts on it. When I get it and I’m able to put some rounds down range I’ll say more on how it works, cold and after shooting.