• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Elite Iron Knucklehead

Thanks for posting this, I've this exact idea in my head for making a piece just like this!

$125 is a little more than I'd "like" to spend but it' worth it for the price and I'll prolly snag one. I'm sure most on here already know of Elite Iron but if you don't Dale and his crew are top notch. I met him a couple years ago when he was first getting his revolution bipod out.

His suppressors are top notch.

I made something like this in the summer and used it at the Snipershide Team Challenge. Just took a long, male "arca" type plate and attached 2 female arca plates to the ends. Got it so that with the LRF and spotter attached the 2 were co-witnessed and clamped it all down tight. That way it breaks down into LRF, spotter and plate and goes back together co-witnessed. Was probably 30 bucks of stuff

​​​​​​
DZBooAG.jpg

​​​​​​
KdtlR7L.jpg

​​​​​​
PnV2AhC.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this, I've this exact idea in my head for making a piece just like this!

$125 is a little more than I'd "like" to spend but it' worth it for the price and I'll prolly snag one. I'm sure most on here already know of Elite Iron but if you don't Dale and his crew are top notch. I met him a couple years ago when he was first getting his revolution bipod out.

His suppressors are top notch.

Never met him, but talked to him around that time and bought my .50 and .338 cans from him --those cans are usually overpriced elsewhere. Elite has good prices and the .50 can is a tank, the .338 can isn't too bad but is very well built. He is top notch, does custom work and does an amazing job for usually an amazing price. Indexed the mount on my HTI and cut a new brake so I don't have to use shims to install it or swap between that and the can. The .338 uses a brake mount. His bipod is unique among the rest, and if he's selling this for $125, you can bet it's worth it.

The one above looks nice too, I like the inset bubble levels and scale.

I plan on mounting the LRF on the spotter when I (can finally) get it myself. I'll probably use the Badger setup if I need it.

Never met him, but talked to him around that time and bought my .50 and .338 cans from him --those cans are usually overpriced elsewhere. Elite has good prices and the .50 can is a tank, the .338 can isn't too bad but is very well built. He is top notch, does custom work and does an amazing job for usually an amazing price. Indexed the mount on my HTI and cut a new brake so I don't have to use shims to install it or swap between that and the can. The .338 uses a brake mount. His bipod is unique among the rest, and if he's selling this for $125, you can bet it's worth it.

The one above looks nice too, I like the inset bubble levels and scale.

I plan on mounting the LRF on the spotter when I (can finally) get it myself. I'll probably use the Badger setup if I need it.

Now I love everything badger, but the SLICK mount is really pricey. Have you seen this?

https://kineticdg.com/product/the-optics-hub/

I like the looks and configurability of the hub. Any idea if there is an adapter for clip-on NV to go in front of it? If not, there are enough mounting options to make something up.