• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Elite Iron Sierra .338 Suppressor

CACTUS

Private
Minuteman
Dec 5, 2010
West,Tx
Elite Iron Sierra .338 Suppressor Does anyone have one? Looking to complete my build with this suppressor? Any ideas?

Re: Elite Iron Sierra .338 Suppressor

don't own the Sierra but have a few of their other models. I've shot the Sierra up at Elite Iron and it is nice. Also shot their Alpha, very impressed.

You won't be disappointed in the performance of an Elite Iron suppressor.

Thanks for your reply I plan on calling them in the morning? I didnt know if there were any Hide members that work there or not? Maybe there still in bed?

I believe SFTexan has some dealing with them. If it is the same company, he hasn't a harsh word for them...only praise.

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MinorDamage</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe SFTexan has some dealing with them. If it is the same company, he hasn't a harsh word for them...only praise.

Josh </div></div>

How do I find him I'm new to the site?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CACTUS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for your reply I plan on calling them in the morning? I didnt know if there were any Hide members that work there or not? Maybe there still in bed? </div></div>

I doubt any Hide members work there, it's a small shop and I don't think Dale is a member here.

Give them a call, Dale builds the suppressors and Kathy takes care of the paperwork. Very nice people with an excellent product.

Dale and Kathy are A++ to deal with. Dale is a die hard long range shooter and a perfectionist when it comes to putting his name on a product. I own many of their suppressors. He is currently building a Super Sass upper for my AR-10 using his SERE suppressor (no longer offered at this time). I run the Bravo 30 on my FN/SPR rifle. Quieter than a 22lr. People standing around cannot believe that I'm shooting full load 308's out of it!

Enclosed a pic of my Ruger MK II that he did an integral build on awhile back.
Steve
P1140271.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mtmisfit</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CACTUS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for your reply I plan on calling them in the morning? I didnt know if there were any Hide members that work there or not? Maybe there still in bed? </div></div>

I doubt any Hide members work there, it's a small shop and I don't think Dale is a member here.

Give them a call, Dale builds the suppressors and Kathy takes care of the paperwork. Very nice people with an excellent product. </div></div>

Thanks for the input!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Am180man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dale and Kathy are A++ to deal with. Dale is a die hard long range shooter and a perfectionist when it comes to putting his name on a product. I own many of their suppressors. He is currently building a Super Sass upper for my AR-10 using his SERE suppressor (no longer offered at this time). I run the Bravo 30 on my FN/SPR rifle. Quieter than a 22lr. People standing around cannot believe that I'm shooting full load 308's out of it!

Enclosed a pic of my Ruger MK II that he did an integral build on awhile back.
Steve
P1140271.jpg

</div></div>

Thanks For all the help! Think I'll make his phone ring in the mornin!

Just talked to Dale and Kathy and they where very helpfull and the wheels are turning for my project!

Thanks EVERYONE!!!!!
grin.gif

Cactus,

if you're talking to Dale and Kathy, you're in the right place. Great people, great service, and incredible products. Dale should be able to provide you with any answers you're seeking.

SFT

Im having a hard time getting a bipod from them. I ordered it at SHOT Show and was told 3-4 weeks once they returned, its now 3 months and Kathy just told me I would be waiting quite a while longer because of a large run of suppressors that needed to be made in front of the new bipods.
frown.gif

Kind of a bummer on that but they do make some nice cans. I will probably get one at some point down the road.

Patience, KYS338. I'm waiting on a bipod, too. That being said, I would bet dollars to doughnuts that those suppressors are going to some group that is hunting bad guys rather than someone who is just punching paper. Dale runs a small, tight operation which can be frustrating at times, but that small operation is what allows him to produce the high quality products that he does. His products are used around the globe by military and counter-terror units and when they need a product, they get priority.

And so are most of the first run of bipods + knuckle heads. There are a few that have been waiting just about 2 years and thats no shit and you will ever here me piss and moan about it because of what SFTexan alluded to. Before shot he had the parts made for about 10 and I would be willing to bet each one had a name on it.

As to the original question, I have one and IMO Dales 338 can kicks ass.

We run Dale's brakes on our TRG's and T3's and they're good stuff. We're looking forward to seeing the bipod as a good option for TRG users and enshah allah for our Whiskey-3.
Justin