• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Elk hunting 2017

Few friends little collection. Raghorns, Cow, and one Dandy. :p I'd be happy with any of them. Now I gotta finish boiling my tag..............:confused:

5ultYFr.jpg

XiZbZBp.jpg

I'm just gonna Par Boil mine, pat it dry, dredge in whipped Emu Egg, Flour n Panko, place in the palm of right hand and punch every one of my friends that tagged out. :eek:

A picture of Open Creek for you and a small bull I took there several years ago. I don’t know Jay personally but have seen him and his outfit since I am down river often and have hear good things about his services.

Thanks for the memories.

Thats about same size bull I got out of there. Tough weather conditions from snow to heat. Big elk just werent coming out of Yellowstone that week.

Jay is a good guy and runs pretty good outfit.

Nine days scouting and 11 hunting. Put in some serious mile on foot and in the end caught him coming down low for a drink by the road!

Attachments

• photo79809.jpg
    photo79809.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 16
  • photo79810.jpg
    photo79810.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 17
  • photo79811.jpg
    photo79811.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 18
codyb Great looking Elk...this is on my list. Had a hunt planned last year and life got in the way. I'll be looking to get another one planned in 2019.