• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Elr tuner brake

badassgunworks

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2018
Finished up the prototypes and testing soon to go into full production at pt&g available in all size ,calibers 5/8x24 ,3/4x24, 7/8x 14, 7/8x 24, 1.0x14, 1.0x24
20200712_232623.jpg

That middle one will be in testing in the next week or so.
George and Jason at Badlands I have been testing three of them for some time now not only does the brake work extremely well in fact better than any of the other top three breaks he has been using but he is 100% sold on the tuner aspect is he was to cut his group sizes in half by using the tuner several others have been sent out two top-tier ELR shooters soon we will have more results and information for you guys interested in this unit

Reactions: Geno C.
Nice, didn’t know George and Jason we’re running these. Maybe I should pay closer attention to that sort of thing 😂

I think they’re running baby 338s compared to mine though

Nice, didn’t know George and Jason we’re running these. Maybe I should pay closer attention to that sort of thing 😂

I think they’re running baby 338s compared to mine though
Yes they are smaller Jason is getting ready to finish up his much larger build as soon as someone gets off their ass and manages to regurgitate a stock

• Haha
Reactions: jasent
We are still waiting on the 408 colossus data. Come on mark and swamplord
I am still tring to finish up the build making shell holders and dies. 2nd generation 450 grain badlands bullet being made now. Wont be long

Reactions: jasent
When do you expect the to be available for sale?

You can place order now with dave kiff at pt&g or send me a message on spects