• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

emp proof sighting solution

JJlancer

supreme master of mountainous dojo arts
Banned !
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2021
usa
so with possible emp preemption scenario in mind, would it not make sense to mount a 4-14x non illuminated variable but with offset 45 degree irons onto a ar15 20 inch as a "s already htf'ing lead the way kyle" build?

Why? The crosshairs will not be affected! Now if you have a piece of shit scope that will break during the said instance then back up irons are a good idea.

my thought was offset irons in lieu of offset red dot to be used at close up ranges or to line up and tilt method for finding targets at distance

Ping me when OP figures out what the lines at the bottom of this reticle are for.
OP gon get learneded.png

• Haha
Reactions: Boon20
here you go: Thwart their plans with tin foil.

I'd be more worried about someone simply hacking utilities and ATMs/CC processors, but whatever.....

Hi,

You all are talking to a ghost, lol...He is banned already, haha

Sincerely,
Theis

I read the OP and thought a) this dude HAS to be new (barely over a day old account), and 2) I bet he doesn’t last long (not even a day)! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Boon20