• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Employees suck !

If there were no cops more crimes would have death as a possible outcome for the criminal.

Have seen a meme with Clint Eastwood with the shotgun with that sentiment on it.

FB_IMG_1593538591186.jpg

Ever noticed that all of these cities and some states that are de funding their law enforcement are having a 300% spike in crime? Ever noticed that all of these riots are occurring in the cities that have been under Democrat political control for the last 80 + years? Ever noticed that it's Democrat political hacks that are releasing violent criminals from prison, on bail requirements for felony crimes including murder. It's no longer illegal to resist arrest in NYC. The LAPD chief of police was on TV a few weeks ago tell people not to come to LA because the LAPD can no longer protect you. The cartoon is amusing but won't work out for most people especially these days. It didn't work very well in those days, that's why we maintain police departments. People are leaving these departments every day. They retire, re locate or leave the profession all together. This makes a bad situation even worse. You can't handle every thing that police officers deal with constantly. You don't have the training, equipment or the time to do so. Do we want to have to post a 24 hour guard on our homes and businesses? Do we want to have to form our own gangs to protect ourselves from the criminal gangs that are destroying our cities? That way sucks thats why we don't do it that way anymore.

Ever noticed that all of these cities and some states that are de funding their law enforcement are having a 300% spike in crime? Ever noticed that all of these riots are occurring in the cities that have been under Democrat political control for the last 80 + years? Ever noticed that it's Democrat political hacks that are releasing violent criminals from prison, on bail requirements for felony crimes including murder. It's no longer illegal to resist arrest in NYC. The LAPD chief of police was on TV a few weeks ago tell people not to come to LA because the LAPD can no longer protect you. The cartoon is amusing but won't work out for most people especially these days. It didn't work very well in those days, that's why we maintain police departments. People are leaving these departments every day. They retire, re locate or leave the profession all together. This makes a bad situation even worse. You can't handle every thing that police officers deal with constantly. You don't have the training, equipment or the time to do so. Do we want to have to post a 24 hour guard on our homes and businesses? Do we want to have to form our own gangs to protect ourselves from the criminal gangs that are destroying our cities? That way sucks thats why we don't do it that way anymore.
E0A4D1B3-ABB0-4D8D-B2D9-8F41F014F872.jpeg

I'm curious to hear what you guys think about field mechanics that can't even fix their own service truck. I'm working on the second service truck in less than a week, the guy running this one even spent 10k on a scan tool last year. A third guy has had engine faults for 6 months and the laptop with software in the cab of his truck.

Btw, all issues are engine or emmisions related and they have plenty of time to work on them. These guys are also expected to fix truck and trailer issues in the field as well, not just an equipment mechanic.

Last edited:
I'm curious to hear what you guys think about field mechanics that can't even fix their own service truck. I'm working on the second service truck in less than a week, the guy running this one even spent 10k on a scan tool last year A third guy has had engine faults for 6 months and the laptop with software in the cab of his truck.

Btw, all issues are engine or emmisions related and they have plenty of time to work on them. These guys are also expected to fix truck and trailer issues in the field as well, not just an equipment mechanic.
Sounds like those guys are dead weight. People like that will never be able to make a living unless they are employed by someone else that is less technically inclined as they are. The smart techs usually bust out on their own to get away from the wasted productivity.

Reactions: Bradu
Sounds like those guys are dead weight. People like that will never be able to make a living unless they are employed by someone else that is less technically inclined as they are. The smart techs usually bust out on their own to get away from the wasted productivity.

You pretty much summed up my thoughts on it. The boss has no fucking clue on newer shit so he eats up whatever bullshit they tell him. I've yet to see any quality repairs out of any of them and don't think any of them would make it anywhere else. They are so far behind the curve on the technology side of things. Even had one ask me last week about cracking injector lines on a common rail system to cut out injectors.

Reactions: gigamortis
Whenever I'm shopping for used work trucks the words "mechanic owned" always make me cringe.

I don't have much use for most mechanics, I can count the number of good mechanics I've worked with on one hand in the 20 years I've been doing this.

The sad part is the service trucks are what makes these guys money and they are too lazy/stupid to realize that. I guess it helps when the boss will take care of them even if they're broke down. When I ran a service truck, I was told to take care of it or I'd be sitting at home until it was fixed.

Last week I had the guy tell me he needed his truck to run the rest of the season. I explained he chose not to fix any issues last spring in the shop and that he wouldn't finish out the week. He got mad and brought the truck in a day and a half later since the truck did 10 regens in 11 hours. Then he was dumb enough to tell me what I was doing wouldn't fix it. I won't be hearing anything out of him for quite some time 😂😂😂

Lol at why people don’t like cops

Not so sure how many people don’t like cops….but knew a couple of whores who loved the cuffs and “Billy club” Wanted to get “arrested” all the time and have body cavity searches….

Lol at why people don’t like cops

Not so sure how many people don’t like cops….but knew a couple of whores who loved the cuffs and “Billy club” Wanted to get “arrested” all the time and have body cavity searches….
Most people respect police officers for the job they do. Two of the first things I learned long ago when I first became a police officer were, one, most people don't want to be arrested, Two, everybody knows how to do your job better than you do. We all have opinions about most things I know I do but I've always kept my opinions to myself until I know what actually happened. An engineer at a university police department I worked at for the last 12 years of my law enforcement career once told me that anything people have anything to do with has a 2% failure rate. Like any other profession there are bad and incompetent people that should be doing something else. In all of my years on the job I met and had to work with some of these people. I also worked with some of the 98% of the rest of us that know what we're doing. We do the best with the tools and laws that society gives us. Nobody gets it right 100% of the time. Often your dealing with a very intense and fluid situation that can quickly go sideways. Unfortunately most people don't understand this. These things are frequently distorted intentionally by a lamestream media with a political and social agenda. For the sake of knowing everything try looking at the facts of what happened and then compare them to what a WOKE agenda motivated news source reports. If you review the facts objectivity and what's reported by the media you won't think your reading about the same incident.

even worse are friends as employees they are just the worst lazy bums they cry over everything take em for a ride and drop them off in the middle of nowhere and all you hear is bitching , moaning , and groaning .