• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Employees suck !

Which is wrong, why should the some barber on main street pay because YOU fucked up?

Why not pay it out of the pension funds and PD budgets and benefits packages as well as the offending officers estate?
Because no body would be stupid enough to take the job under those conditions.

No shit Perry Mason. That's why you do it right in the first place. I never personally worried about it. The two years of law school I attended made it a lot easier to keep my and any partners I had necks off the block. A cop has no personal liability as long as they fallow department SOP. If there's an actual case a plaintiff can get before a judge the city is on the hook not the cop. The only issue you can have is the manner in which you interpret your departments SOPs. Training and experience is how you get the job done without getting jammed up. No body would be stupid enough to get into law enforcement if it was a suckers bet, if you actually know what your talking about you should be able to figure that out. Like I said I've seen a few that should have been fired but weren't. They probably should have been sued but weren't. They probably should have been prosecuted but weren't. That's the way it goes. Actually getting sued personally if you did it right is always possible but unlikely. The moral of the story is do it right or don't do it. Nothing I ever did in the line of duty kept me awake. Why should it? Ignorance doesn't get you through 40 years as a cop.
READING COMPREHENSION is important. I hope you didn’t read every third word when you were enforcing laws the effected peoples lives forever.

Reactions: Average guy
READING COMPREHENSION is important. I hope you didn’t read every third word when you were enforcing laws the effected peoples lives forever.
I did everything in my ability to enforce the laws and protect the lives and property of the people I was hired to protect. Like I said I've nothing to be ashamed of. In the process I stopped 2 bullets and one blade. I was compelled to fire 12 rounds in the line of duty. I'm not ashamed of that either.

I wish we had a sarcasm font.

I carried the policy in case I fucked up. I really didn't trust the department.
Add /s to the end

I can’t believe y’all started some bullshit thread without me y’all know I like running off dummies, rude.

Last edited:
So I make a sarcastic comment to @TurboTrout about being a roofer, which is #3 on the list of most dangerous jobs and he laughed at it. Then you bloviate on about a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with that comment and aim it at me?

I suggest you go wash the sand out of your mangina, apply copious amounts of vagisil and when the itching stops, find a nice quiet place and get sexually acquainted with yourself.
Don’t forget the candles and Otis Redding.

Add /s to the end

I can’t believe y’all started some bullshit thread without me y’all know I like running off dummies, rude.
If you can't trust the department you work for then why do you work for it? I've always carried car insurance. Being retired I have an insurance policy from a company called CCW Safe. I have the best plan they sell. I'm covered for six million in legal fees and civil judgments if that happens. If your involved in a use of force incident and you end up killing who ever attacked you and it goes sideways and you actually get charged with manslaughter, murder and have to go to trial your looking at five hundred grand and several hundred grand is spent before you set foot in any court room. They retain an attorney in your area that does self defense law for you. They post bail if bail is actually set. Being a civilian again I no longer have a PBA lawyer available. I carry this insurance for the same reason I carry car insurance. I was never afraid of doing my job and I'm not afraid to defend myself. The insurance isn't a get out of jail free card. The insurance only provides competent legal counsel.

If you can't trust the department you work for then why do you work for it? I've always carried car insurance. Being retired I have an insurance policy from a company called CCW Safe. I have the best plan they sell. I'm covered for six million in legal fees and civil judgments if that happens. If your involved in a use of force incident and you end up killing who ever attacked you and it goes sideways and you actually get charged with manslaughter, murder and have to go to trial your looking at five hundred grand and several hundred grand is spent before you set foot in any court room. They retain an attorney in your area that does self defense law for you. They post bail if bail is actually set. Being a civilian again I no longer have a PBA lawyer available. I carry this insurance for the same reason I carry car insurance. I was never afraid of doing my job and I'm not afraid to defend myself. The insurance isn't a get out of jail free card. The insurance only provides competent legal counsel.
The fuck are you talking about, are you lost joe? Who shit your pants?

Also I refuse to read this...

What the fuck are you blathering about?
You replied to my post with some nonsense that had fuck all to do with what I said. Go read my comment and who/what I was responding to, think about what I said and see how your reply to me makes any sense.

Blathering- “the action of talking long-windedly without making very much sense”

Your response to my two sentences about something unrelated to this shit and to someone else...

“If you can't trust the department you work for then why do you work for it? I've always carried car insurance. Being retired I have an insurance policy from a company called CCW Safe. I have the best plan they sell. I'm covered for six million in legal fees and civil judgments if that happens. If your involved in a use of force incident and you end up killing who ever attacked you and it goes sideways and you actually get charged with manslaughter, murder and have to go to trial your looking at five hundred grand and several hundred grand is spent before you set foot in any court room. They retain an attorney in your area that does self defense law for you. They post bail if bail is actually set. Being a civilian again I no longer have a PBA lawyer available. I carry this insurance for the same reason I carry car insurance. I was never afraid of doing my job and I'm not afraid to defend myself. The insurance isn't a get out of jail free card. The insurance only provides competent legal counsel.”

See definition of blathering above again.

Add /s to the end

Have to admit I’m surprised it took you 5 pages to show up…you snooze you lose. ;)

76E29BB4-02DA-4367-B5C0-41B04AFB00F0.gif

Have to admit I’m surprised it took you 5 pages to show up…you snooze you lose. ;)

View attachment 7971070
I ignored it because it’s probably the 4th or 5th thread about the same shit, but I got weak and peaked in.

@JR_PRO77 also turbotrout isn’t all bad, and this other guy is just lost and confused repeating himself.

Last edited:
Never saw it. We got the old Motorola movies and reenactments of actual incidents that occurred. These all involved LA cops that got killed.
You should watch the video…they instruct not to shoot a bad guy with a knife or a pistol but the biggest threat to the men in blue is a person with a video camera. I thought it was funny. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Two36
@JR_PRO77 also turbotrout isn’t all bad, and this other guy is just lost and confused repeating himself
I don’t have a problem with Turbo my earlier post was referencing @Max4007 however it appeared I was referring to @TurboTrout which was not the case.

I edited my prior post for clarification.

Go play pocket pool somewhere else.
I understand you're exceedingly frustrated about having to take “the blue pill”.
It’s not exactly anyone on this forums problem though.
If you have a cat or dog near by I suggest kicking it to alleviate frustrations before making your next facetious post.

Just a question for info purposes. Since you spent 40 years on the LAPD and were an 8541 in the Marine Corps. prior to that you are old as fuck.

Did you known Adam 12 or the guys in CHiP’s? Was Erik Estrada a cool dude or a dick? Was Kent McCord fun to party with? You hang out at Club Illusions much?

I did everything in my ability to enforce the laws and protect the lives and property of the people I was hired to protect. Like I said I've nothing to be ashamed of. In the process I stopped 2 bullets and one blade. I was compelled to fire 12 rounds in the line of duty. I'm not ashamed of that either.
12 shots handing out parking tickets. Fuckn outstanding

How do you think the system should work? Would you take the job if your personally responsible for any liability for doing the job? If you would your an idiot.

My job is more dangerous and I am personally responsible for every decision I or my crew makes, also he have mandatory records of any training, disciplinary, drug test, firing, etc events that are federally kept and required to be reviewed by any new employer

• Haha
Reactions: ken226 and JR_77
How do you think the tax payers would feel if there were no police departments?

I wouldn’t really care

The few times I needed the police because I was a victim of a felony larceny I got a “that’s a civil matter”

Another time my home in a very nice area was broken into, they could have given two fucks, a self service online police reporting program would have been better

But they sure do make sure I don’t go 11 over the speed limit or dare to have a expired tag

Also very good as acting as Walmart security while also shutting down small biz during covid

I think we should have sherif offices, but basically cut like 80% of all law enforcers, they are more abusive to mainstreet than helpful

22 years in the MC = 40y/o then another 40 years as a cop, yall give this guy a break, he's pushing 90.

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and TurboTrout
You replied to my post with some nonsense that had fuck all to do with what I said. Go read my comment and who/what I was responding to, think about what I said and see how your reply to me makes any sense.

Blathering- “the action of talking long-windedly without making very much sense”

Your response to my two sentences about something unrelated to this shit and to someone else...

“If you can't trust the department you work for then why do you work for it? I've always carried car insurance. Being retired I have an insurance policy from a company called CCW Safe. I have the best plan they sell. I'm covered for six million in legal fees and civil judgments if that happens. If your involved in a use of force incident and you end up killing who ever attacked you and it goes sideways and you actually get charged with manslaughter, murder and have to go to trial your looking at five hundred grand and several hundred grand is spent before you set foot in any court room. They retain an attorney in your area that does self defense law for you. They post bail if bail is actually set. Being a civilian again I no longer have a PBA lawyer available. I carry this insurance for the same reason I carry car insurance. I was never afraid of doing my job and I'm not afraid to defend myself. The insurance isn't a get out of jail free card. The insurance only provides competent legal counsel.”

See definition of blathering above again.
Well a my reply got mixed up with a different post and B 🖕

That’s what I said. He’s probably a confused old man. Y’all be nice.

There is no way that he might be...lying *gassssppp*
I did them both at the same time. Some years part time cop active duty marine Some years full time cop marine corps reserves. When I retired from the corps full time law enforcement until 2 years ago

What are you talking about? I enlisted in the Marine Corps reserve at 17. I got my first part time police job in the town I grew up in at 19. I transferred to the west cost (Pendleton) at 21. The USMCR is only a part job so the LAPD was hiring at the time so I took that job. During the times I spent on active duty I was a part time officer during the periods I was in the reserves I was a full time cop. After 21 years in LA, I decided going back to the east coast where I grew up was for me. I finished up my service in the Corps and retired after 22 years. I too

What are you talking about? I enlisted in the Marine Corps reserve at 17. I got my first part time police job in the town I grew up in at 19. I transferred to the west cost (Pendleton) at 21. The USMCR is only a part job so the LAPD was hiring at the time so I took that job. During the times I spent on active duty I was a part time officer during the periods I was in the reserves I was a full time cop. After 21 years in LA, I decided going back to the east coast where I grew up . I finished up my service in the Corps and retired after 22 years. I took up law enforcement full time again returning 2 years ago. I worked with a lot of other reserve military men and women on the LAPD in those days. I served with a lot of men and women in the Marine Corps that were also in law enforcement either part or full-time depending on their status. I made it through all those years and lived to retire. I still do part time law enforcement at one of the state universities just to keep me amused. Most of the arrests I make these days are not that serious but some are.

What was your mos?
What are you talking about? I enlisted in the Marine Corps reserve at 17. I got my first part time police job in the town I grew up in at 19. I transferred to the west cost (Pendleton) at 21. The USMCR is only a part job so the LAPD was hiring at the time so I took that job. During the times I spent on active duty I was a part time officer during the periods I was in the reserves I was a full time cop. After 21 years in LA, I decided going back to the east coast where I grew up was for me. I finished up my service in the Corps and retired after 22 years. I too

Gentlemen we’re in the midst of greatness, or a master bullshitter.
My story isn't all that unique, a lot of men and women I know and have worked with did the same or similar things. Most civilians do one thing at a time, that didn't do it for me. Collecting two retirements at the same time isn't a bad thing. Now I work because I can not because I have to. When I was an LA cop more than half the cops I worked with were Marine and Navy reserves. The real LAPD is nothing like Adam 12 or Dragnet. If you get into law enforcement to see action you'll see a lot of it in any big city. I don't remember many shifts when I was bored, theres always something hopping. 20 + years go by quickly.