• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

End of my fun for a while

That AP Pelvis shot is awesome.

I use a similar one for lectures.

Airbags really messed up the dashboard footrest at 80 mph on the freeway…..
I always see it here on CO when driving around.

Well my shooting is going to be on hold for a while fell off the roof Saturday when my ladder slipped out from under my feet. Busted the socket in my elbow, can't get surgery til 1300 tomorrow. Gonna be off work probably 4 months or so according to surgeon. Thankfully I'm left handed lol
OWWWWWW! Oh man speedy recovery dude

• Sad
Reactions: Charlie112
Thanks @Aries256 got my brace Tuesday been doing some stretches got about 45-50% of range. Kind of a constant dull ache. The part I hate is wife is fighting a stomach bug and I can't help with the kids feeling kinda useless

Reactions: Aries256
Thanks @Aries256 got my brace Tuesday been doing some stretches got about 45-50% of range. Kind of a constant dull ache. The part I hate is wife is fighting a stomach bug and I can't help with the kids feeling kinda useless

Imagine how useless you would be if you had died in that fall. It's all in your perspective.

Keep the faith and keep up with the PT.

God Bless

Welcome :) aye I hear ya there but best to let it heal, I’m sure wifey understands. Hope you both get all better real soon, after 4 I’ll be havin a drink to both ya! 🍻

Well got the follow up CT scan I can straighten it to about 20 degrees from straight and bending to about 115 just wish they would release me to work. I drive a semi and haul steel coils we've got some trailers that are like train cars that just require a strap over the top that I could use til I get my strength back. Got to the range today had to roll my hoody up and stick it under my elbow to keep me from screaming. I've got 2 more weeks left on my short term disability and then I got no money coming in.

I've got 2 more weeks left on my short term disability and then I got no money coming in.
I feel ya, I’m there right now. Luckily for us I had 2.5 years of mortgage payments in savings. It certainly isn’t fun but we are getting by at the moment.

We ain't been able to save anything with all the repairs we've had to do hence why I was on the roof lmao

Done with ladders and getting under cars. Been doing it since I was a kid, but getting injured and rehabbing when you are 22 is not the same as when you cross the 50 yard line. I've been very lucky to have never broken a bone or torn a ligament, but I've seen others and it aint pretty.

Buddy growing up fell off the jungle gym at school a week before deer season opened and broke his arm.
He had the Dr. mold his cast in the same position as if were aiming his rifle.

Hope you heal up quick. I work with a guy who was quite exited to be out of education and into construction, then he falls off a ladder working at home. Bashes his head, goes to the E.R for stitches. He tells them his arm hurts while he is there, and they send him home without looking at it. He gets home and his wife helps him get undressed, and his bicep on that side is just a ball. Tore it off both ends. Surgery, sling, PT, and back to working in the schools.