• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors Engraving in Clearwater Florida

mcflury

Private
Minuteman
Jul 30, 2008
florida tampa
I posted here a couple of weeks ago about looking for an engraver. Well I found one close to my house. Which turned out to be an awesome experience. They usually do factory engraving for Colt. They took the time to do my little old form one engraving. They also make bullet pens. I am considering commissioning them to due a 1911 any body have any recommendations.

http://loprinziandsmith.com

Re: Engraving in Clearwater Florida

Nice. I wonder what it would cost to do some scroll work on a revolver?

Re: Engraving in Clearwater Florida

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stefan73</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice. I wonder what it would cost to do some scroll work on a revolver? </div></div>

The prices are very reasonable at first i was like dam thats expensive but then i compared it to what colt was asking. i will see if i can find the price list. I had one I know they go by percentage.