• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Enterprise Arms .308!

Re: Enterprise Arms .308!

And thats why I couldn't own a pawn shop. I would have nothing to sell

Not trying to sell anything, I just assumed that it would interest the forum to see some of what I came across.

I had a friend that had a pawn shop and the stuff that would walk through the door was mind blowing, he even had people come in with Gold capped teeth with the tooth still inside the gold and was pulled out of the persons mouth just minuets before. MM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sln4tra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not trying to sell anything, I just assumed that it would interest the forum to see some of what I came across. </div></div>

Looks like you took out Front page AD on Hide Photo Gallery

Oh come on now, there must be more you can show at the pawn ship..we want to see every one of them please.

Haha, I assure you, I am not trying to sell anything on the forum. And this gun actually won't even be sold in the shop, it's a keeper! I'm just posting what has defaulted lately, and we happened to get a bunch of nice things from one man who lost it all. Anyways, to Mexican match, we get those teeth too haha. And to xray9, I will continue if they don't try to ban me for sharing! :p

i dont know how anybody got a sales ad out of that. i knew when you said it defaulted it was a keeper.

^ yep. same here.

the guys "excited" about his new keeper.

otherwise, he'd have his shop's name and # ambigously placed in the background.

even his profile doesn't have the shop's name and number.

how much did the guy default on / you pick the piece up for?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 105amatt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you trying to sell this shit or what?</div></div>
Geez i thought that was a Rick pawn star quote

I bet your wife is pissed you're not making any cash.... If I owned that place I'd be in the red diffidently....
wink.gif

i didn't get the feeling you wanted to sell ither, some people are just too sensitive maybe??
good score on the FAl, now replace that awfull ugly stock with the correct one and you got something worth owning

Haha, the guy defaulted on like 12 pretty cool guns and 5 really cool optics. And me and my dad are running the shop together and we decided that we made enough off of some of the other things that the .308 was a freebee. And I actually got engaged last month! But she would be upset if I kept them all haha. I will post when I find something worth taking a picture of!