• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes EOTech & Aimpoint Magnifier Compatibility

Re: EOTech & Aimpoint Magnifier Compatibility

Yait will work fine. The main thing is ensure that what ever mount you buy is the correct height to lineup with yiour eotech. I might also suggest that you think about buying an aim point done the line. I have had and seen way to many failures with the eotech.

You may also want to consider the g23 from EOtech. Its a fantasic product and a nice deal being that it comes with samson's flip mount. Also has the 7mm riser so it can work for absolute cowitness sights or 1/3 co-witness.

Trevor B.

You may also what to look at the Vortex Magnifier they are very nice and cost a lot let.

Here is a link to the Vortex VMX3 Magnifier.

Vortex_VMX3_Magn_4b7b2121f2e7a.jpg

Mike @ CST

Or the Primary Arms models, which are inexpensive, have surprisingly good glass, and are rugged. The P.A. with a Larue flip mount is still way less than the Aimpoint or Eotech mags alone, and works the same.

Well, I did get the Aimpoint magnifier; $299 with mount and free shipping. Not cheap I know but a bit less than they usually go for.

The Primary Arms red dots look interesting. I especially like the rugged part.