• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Epic drama skills..

Re: Epic drama skills..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 30calsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow. Westboro Baptist Church REALLLY should have been there....</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: joebino55</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Shows just how brainwashed those people really are.</div></div>

I agree, on both accounts.

I can see the memo...Extra scoop of kimchi for anyone who cries and is caught on tape.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skully1971</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's cry, or get shot!!</div></div>

That's right. That's exactly what they did to people when his father died...

More than a little ironic that a dictator that devoted his life to railing against the west rode to his graveside in an old Lincoln and his entourage rode in German cars.

Watched it and it seems only the people directly in front of cameras were hysterically carrying on. Mostly women and like they were scripted. Also the sound of crying women seemed to be dubbed in.

I say half assed propaganda. I also say, if thats what floats their boat.... More power to them.

Or they know that sooner than later the new "little prick in charge" may get their asses kicked.

Looks like they were laughing hysterically and the crying sounds were dubbed in.

Hell, that's what I would have been doing if I saw they had him strapped to the roof of an old car in a snowstorm.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredrick</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watched it and it seems only the people directly in front of cameras were hysterically carrying on. Mostly women and like they were scripted. Also the sound of crying women seemed to be dubbed in.

I say half assed propaganda. I also say, if thats what floats their boat.... More power to them.

Or they know that sooner than later the new "little prick in charge" may get their asses kicked. </div></div>

There was a story on Yahoo News (trying to find it now) that the N. Korean news agency doctered at least one photo to remove people that were "disorderly" or "out of line". It was a film crew on one of the roads...

http://www.npr.org/blogs/pictureshow/2011/12/29/144420031/north-korean-funeral-photoshop-faux-pas