• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EPIC FAILURE TO CYCLE

Re: EPIC FAILURE TO CYCLE

old but appropriate.

gunnoobs.png

Jesus, look at post #5, even after the issue, this idiot wants to know how he did it so that he can do the came thing. . .with pics. .

"...although dicking with these guns is what's all about and if your like me it's the way you learn. Don't be quite so harsh on new guys with out us this would die off.............."

What a f**king moron!

The only thing dying is likely to be him......or the guy shooting next to him...when his hack job blows!

When there is so much information available - both online and in large numbers of manuals/build books - why do these idiots still make the most elementary of mistakes???

What a complete idiot!! Worse than that...he's a complete idiot with tools and access to firearms components!!

With any luck, natural selection will take over soon in this guy's case and he'll be removed from the gene pool before he breeds!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With any luck, natural selection will take over soon in this guy's case and he'll be removed from the gene pool before he breeds!! </div></div>
Bad thing is that dude could have already "let the dogs out". So to speek.

As I read the first post that "kid" made (and I'm betting the "15 year old" part was just an excuse) I was just thinking to myself. Wow, I would love to see how something like that would go over here.

It seem...this topic IS how it would go over here. lol

Wow, that must be a joke.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bm11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, that must be a joke. </div></div>

One would hope.

That is a brilliant person.

What is happening to Americans?! To many youngins growing up near nuclear plants and under big power lines I think.

That kid is just stupid!

wow...so hes a mechanically inclined 15yr auto tech...but didnt realize that the gas tube had to somehow get gas into it to work?
i wouldnt want him putting air in my tires

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">old but appropriate.

gunnoobs.png

Jesus, look at post #5, even after the issue, this idiot wants to know how he did it so that he can do the came thing. . .with pics. . </div></div>

I love that one

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L0yQunhOaU0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L0yQunhOaU0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

This is what fuels the libs..... Stupid people that are going to end up blowing up themselves or there friends..... Just wait until this guy gets into reloading. He'd say "It's cool and I can learn to make pipe bombs with the extra powder I have...."

Been saying for years liability and lawsuits have made it damb near impossible for stupid people to kill themselves before they procriate.There by diluting the gene pool and causing us to devolve as a species.

Wouldn't be surprised if this tard ends up just welding a flash suppressor at a right angle over the old gas port.

That's great. Next thing you know, he'll be shooting a deck of cards at 1000 meters!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nly205</div><div class="ubbcode-body">old but appropriate.

gunnoobs.png

Jesus, look at post #5, even after the issue, this idiot wants to know how he did it so that he can do the came thing. . .with pics. . </div></div>

That is the most tacticool sling ever!

What is that like knitting yarn or christmas present bow?

That is some crazy crap right there. How did he figure the rifle worked? This is why idiots should not be working on their own rifles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Redmanss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All the cool guys use bailing twine.... Don't you?
laugh.gif
</div></div>
Im behind in the tacticool scene.
blush.gif

Damn we don't square bale.
frown.gif

Going to have to go crochet one out of the round bale netting.
wink.gif

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot indeed. *facepalm*

That person is very special. On the R1-forum that guy would qualify as a squid. Still not as bad as the guy that cut a bunch of holes in his motorcycle frame to make it lighter. We should come up with our own version of a Squid thread. What would you say to a thread called GUN BUNNY's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HAVOC615</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That person is very special. On the R1-forum that guy would qualify as a squid. Still not as bad as the guy that cut a bunch of holes in his motorcycle frame to make it lighter. We should come up with our own version of a Squid thread. What would you say to a thread called GUN BUNNY's. </div></div>

Do you have a link to the R1 thread?