• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Epic Weather Reporter Fail...

P-Squared

Humble Servant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2012
Watch this until about the 18 second mark. Watch in the background very carefully. Talk about wind shear. How in the hell do you call wind like that?

High Wind Advisory

Watch this until about the 18 second mark. Watch in the background very carefully. Talk about wind shear. How in the hell do you call wind like that?

High Wind Advisory

High cross wind, but not wind shear. Wind shear is an abrupt change in wind velocity between layers, not just a crosswind. That's why it's so dangerour to landing aircraft - the sudden change at low airspeeds can instantly transition a plane between flying and stalled . . .

Reactions: Basher
High cross wind, but not wind shear. Wind shear is an abrupt change in wind velocity between layers, not just a crosswind. That's why it's so dangerour to landing aircraft - the sudden change at low airspeeds can instantly transition a plane between flying and stalled . . .

Vertical wind shear? Maybe caused by excessive Spin D?

Reactions: ArmyJerry
image.jpg

Damn, just look at catastrophic wind damage from that "monster" of a storm. A once in a lifetime event.

I actually watched that OP clip on TV, and mentioned to my Wife that it really did look bogus.

“ but why do they keep calling us Fake news??”

3B6DE060-F1A1-4672-94DD-E0D0976576DC.jpeg

I remember I was watching a reporter cover a local storm “ on location”.......they were all dressed up in rain gear..... but there was no wind noise on the microphone, their clothes weren’t being blown by wind, and they weren’t getting rained on.......it was very apparent they were standing in front of a green screen.

41804897_10155340737477493_3573913269926100992_n.jpg

The answer is, of course, anything and everything to push their own agendas.

Why have the networks not fired every single person in these pictures... caught faking news. They can never be trusted again. They should be fired instantly for this.

But they won't be. They are 'news stars.' And drive ratings. While simply lying to the American People. About everything.

Fake News is real.

But we're 2A people... we know this already, don't we?

Cheers,

Sirhr

I don't get my information from any 'news' sources on broadcast media anymore. It's just infotainment.

Next up, and just as insanely ludicrous, is David Hogg in knee deep water blaming the NRA for the hurricane. And after its un-photoshopped, is shown to be in his bath and shower at home in mommies basement.

The media is out to do one thing, breed the notoriety that brings in the ad money for underarm deodorant and other profitable ads.

With the media, it's always about the money; follow the money.

Greg

He was also fighting the wind in the wrong direction. The wind was at his back but he was supposed to be leaning and pushing into it.