• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Episode 127

hic28

The Legman
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2017
@Mag1c-Mik3 ,

The discussion you had about leaving the scope caps down at the beginning of a stage....

Something I teach fellow club members when they come out for our train ups is to get in the habit of following a pre stage checklist.

When the Ro asks if you understand the COF, before you say ready, work from the muzzle down.

- Muzzle device tight?
- Bipod set?
- Objective cap open?
- Parallax set?
- Elevation set?
- Windage set?
- Magnification set?
- Chamber flag out?
- Mag in with 2 round holder full?
- safety off?
- ocular cap open?

Coming from an aviation background, i love checklists and using this i have never dropped onto a prop or prone with my caps closed or something on the rifle not ready to rock.

hope this helps

@Mag1c-Mik3 ,

The discussion you had about leaving the scope caps down at the beginning of a stage....

Something I teach fellow club members when they come out for our train ups is to get in the habit of following a pre stage checklist.

When the Ro asks if you understand the COF, before you say ready, work from the muzzle down.

- Muzzle device tight?
- Bipod set?
- Objective cap open?
- Parallax set?
- Elevation set?
- Windage set?
- Magnification set?
- Chamber flag out?
- Mag in with 2 round holder full?
- safety off?
- ocular cap open?

Coming from an aviation background, i love checklists and using this i have never dropped onto a prop or prone with my caps closed or something on the rifle not ready to rock.

hope this helps

Yep, we have similar check lists, most of the time when Im not ready for a stage is because Im helping another shooter or jack assin' around with someone on my goon squad and get caught with my pants down on the clock.