• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Equality

Bigfatcock

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2019

631373D3-0639-4589-A580-F462F335D7AC.gif

while I do think compitition should be just compete and you place where ever you place no mens sports or womans just sports . NO handy cap Wanna get better the best way to do so is play against that much better than you are , strive to be more . Set your goals higher and the bar that much out of reach and work for it and you will get better ain't no one learning anything by competing with a quitter . It would make a victory feel so much better and prove to your self if you can cut it or not if you have a competitive bug or not if you have what it takes to win or not .

I live in rural Ohio and am friends with one of the coaches at a local school and board member at another.

New student transfers to school
Last year a student joined the wrestling team. Student identified as male.
Student was female
Coach was not informed and had no idea
Male athlete walked in locker room and found out
Coach got in lots of PR trouble
The school knew about her but never told anyone because they were afraid.

My friend the school board member is trying to make common sense decisions about this but keeps getting hammered by the liberals

Reactions: Rabbitseason
Eventually society will be forced to decide:

Either go back to separating things by male / female biology as worked for 10,000 years just fine.

Or completely remove all notion of gender separation and tell everybody they just have to compete / shower / change / live with everybody else and you can't claim special rights to not have someone with different genitals not being in the same locker room naked with you.

I'm rooting for the second option. All this stuff about having women's sports and women's bathrooms and women's changing rooms and spaces for women, was something that men agreed to because they were brainwashed into thinking they were being "good" and women were "more equal"... well now we can get back to full on communist style equality where nobody gets anything nice.

Not meant to be successful at "equality".
As mentioned above, they were afraid to even report a female pretending to be a male.
Fear to say the truth.

R

Not meant to be successful at "equality".
As mentioned above, they were afraid to even report a female pretending to be a male.
Fear to say the truth.

R

That's because according to the current SJW dogma there is no such thing as "pretending" when it comes to your gender identity.
Whatever you claim to be that moment, everybody must accept as being the exact truth and science/biology/reality be damned.
If you dare say otherwise, you get unpersoned and have your life destroyed instantly. In some countries you might even have the police kicking in your door.

It is full on 1984 where you have to accept as utter truth things your brain knows are lies, otherwise you will be destroyed.

Let's just do away with girls sports, why do they need their own sports anyhow? Let's do away with Pro sports. Why should grown people get paid for having fun? Let them have fun on their own time and earn a living with productive work like the rest of us.

Pro Sports Owners, fuck them! They are just Billionairs demanding taxpayer support to push their demented anti American agenda.

Boys sports as a part of schooling. Fuck that. Let them shoot with dad's and uncles. Let them wrestle with their friends. Let them hunt, camp, swim in ponds, rivers and oceans.

Let the goddamm schools go back to teaching stuff you need to know to get a job.

while I do think compitition should be just compete and you place where ever you place no mens sports or womans just sports . NO handy cap Wanna get better the best way to do so is play against that much better than you are , strive to be more . Set your goals higher and the bar that much out of reach and work for it and you will get better ain't no one learning anything by competing with a quitter . It would make a victory feel so much better and prove to your self if you can cut it or not if you have a competitive bug or not if you have what it takes to win or not .
Pretty sure I just had an aneurism trying to read this! Maybe one less scotch next time. Or maybe one more!

Another way to take our eyes off the ball. Always wonder what they really want.

Reactions: diverdon
You cannot legislate equality. Make one group normal or equal, just fuck another group.

there are over 100 high school boys track runners that are faster than the fastest females.
it just isn't fair but who did they vote for and who is to blame?

I love it, proves the insanity of the left, but the left is too stupid to know that they are stupid.

Reactions: camotoe
there are over 100 high school boys track runners that are faster than the fastest females.

Yeah, the vast majority of people just vote party and don't even know why.

I propose a voter test AT the poll, in person only voting, and you have to select from 10 names each who is the current President, Vice President, Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader, Senate Majority Leader, and Senate Minority Leader.

Anyone who can't answer those six questions is derelict in their duty as a citizen to govern themselves and therefore forfeit the right to vote.

The sad thing -- I would wager that somewhere North of 90% of Democrats could not answer all six, and likely North of 70% of Republicans would be the same. Independents is a harder demo to guess, but I'll bet it's similar to Republicans.

Reactions: theLBC
The independent would be like......Dooood?

I propose a voter test AT the poll, in person only voting, and you have to select from 10 names each who is the current President, Vice President, Speaker of the House, House Minority Leader, Senate Majority Leader, and Senate Minority Leader.

Anyone who can't answer those six questions is derelict in their duty as a citizen to govern themselves and therefore forfeit the right to vote.

The sad thing -- I would wager that somewhere North of 90% of Democrats could not answer all six, and likely North of 70% of Republicans would be the same. Independents is a harder demo to guess, but I'll bet it's similar to Republicans.

Brazilian jiu jitsu competitions are co-ed at least into early teens. 13-14... By that age, even when classed by experience and weight, the average boy is skull-dragging the average girl. Yes, there are exceptions, but they are the exceptions. That, and there is an image disconnect when a teen-age boy throws a teen-age girl on the ground, crawls on top of her, and proceeds to choke her into submission...

Yeah, and even at her prime, Serena Williams would only have ranked around 300 on the men’s circuit- according to analysts at the time...

The TN legislature is voting on a bill that mandates school aged athletes play on the same team as the sex they have on their birth certificate.
Also voting on constitutional carry.

The TN legislature is voting on a bill that mandates school aged athletes play on the same team as the sex they have on their birth certificate.
Also voting on constitutional carry.

Looking like a good retirement location. Waiting on the wife to retire and we're out of Maryland.

Yeah, and even at her prime, Serena Williams would only have ranked around 300 on the men’s circuit- according to analysts at the time...
Do they still give ribbons for coming in 300 th place?

I once was watching basketball practice at University. My last year at school and light course work, so I'd hit the arena and watch practice in hopes we could get to the championship whilst I was there. One day, by happenstance, the tennis coach was there and sat by me. We starting shooting the breeze and I asked him, point blank. If Martina or Steffi (I'm old) were to play against say Lendl or Sampras, how many games would either of them win. Answer: NONE. And that other than unforced error, they'd likely not win a point. THAT seemed like a strong statement to make; yet, I'm pretty sure the "no games" comment was accurate.

That's not to say women are not talented. Hell, I think most women basketball players are actually better basketball players than me because they focus on fundamentals like dribbling, free throws, screening out; but they'd get destroyed by a men's team on the court.

what?????????? really?????????? Come On Man!!!!

You mean you expect people to compete as individuals with no handicap on a level playing field???? OMG...QUIT TALKING OUT OF THE LOGICAL SIDE OF YOUR BRAIN :)))))))

The people least qualified to vote in this country are the voters.