• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Equalizer2

Snipe260

Fisterateor
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Anybody seen this yet! Loved the first one! Trailer looks good!

Just got home from seeing it. It was decent. IMO, not as good as the first. A little predictable.

Reactions: Snipe260
    No spoilers here. I really liked it. I found a "get there faster" attitude creeping in but i know they had to get you invested in the characters. The finale sequence was okay but I wasn't impressed.

I'll certainly buy the DVD when it comes out but i liked the first one better.

Reactions: Snipe260
    What was the optic on Dave York's rifle in the battle during the storm? Dave was Robert's former partner and the guy who led the mercenary team.

What was the optic on Dave York's rifle in the battle during the storm? Dave was Robert's former partner and the guy who led the mercenary team.
    Looked like an ATN Thor, however looking through the optic, there was no thermal signature. Just a regular stadia with illumination.

I like the scene where he's talking with the young man in the lobby about being a man. Overall there was more dialog to me in this one, than the first.

Reactions: 762by51
    Looked like an ATN Thor, however looking through the optic, there was no thermal signature. Just a regular stadia with illumination.
    It could have been a dummy optic. I recall a large collar on the front, surrounding the lens, with bumps on it as though it could be turned by hand. The reticle was much too complicated for a short range, low power optic- just too busy.

Reactions: TexasWicked1
    I think I'll wait and watch on demand! Thanks guys!