• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Eric28 is a scammer

Wanting To Buy

eyekahn

Private
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2012
He replied to my WTB add. Usual shit. Just joined, BS posts, sent me pictures from an add on 1911 forums, wanted Zelle.

I asked for a picture of the item with his left hand holding up 3 fingers and he ghosts on me

POS.

Reactions: vt_tac
Does anyone ever get a honest reply to a WTB firearm ad? Please report him and they'll likely ban him quickly.

Reported. I did get a legit reply to my WTB from Someone who had the item listed in the forum. Great feedback and legit dude.

Your item sir

Attachments

• A3200A99-BE18-48AE-9F3B-B996951A3F95.jpeg
    A3200A99-BE18-48AE-9F3B-B996951A3F95.jpeg
    512.4 KB · Views: 78
eric28 got me for 40 bucks I guess... he's gone, so my conversation and all the details are gone.

I got screwed out of 750$ 2 weeks ago on here wanting to buy a Bushey spotter. Learning lessons unfortunately, a costly one too.
Lesson #2
If you are a vet sign up for the VIP program and you'll regularly get discounts up to 50% through all their products and sister companies.
You could have bought just about any of their spotters for less than you loss.

Looking back, when he said “Kindly send to this email" I should have caught it, but I was in a meeting and only 1/2 paying attention.