• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ESS Crossbow Glasses

LoneWolfUSMC

Lt. Colonel
Minuteman
I just finished my evaluation on the ESS Crossbow glasses. I continue to use these as my daily work glasses.

If you are looking for a set of good shooting glasses or general purpose sunglasses, these are a great option.

If you need a set of clear safety glasses for more dynamic roles, then these are right up your alley.

<span style="font-weight: bold">
http://www.8541tactical.com/ESS_crossbow_review.php</span>

crossbow_7189.jpg

Re: ESS Crossbow Glasses

+2 great glasses you will love them!!

Drop me a line if you want a 40% promo code!!

Happy Shooting!

I took advantage of Nomads promo code. I am loving mine so far.

I have a set of ICE for years now, at times I find them not optically correct so I have begun looking for new pair of glasses...what is the differences between ICE and Crossbow? I was set to get Wiley X but with the promo code I may change my mind.

Hey wolf, you need a refund on the model you hired for your pix, that dood is ugly
smile.gif

I have a pair of these glasses and I really like them.

My only problem with them it that the arms are chunky enough that when you use them with earmuffs with foam ear seals they break the seal pretty badly. This is not a problem for me with muffs with gel ear seals.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a set of ICE for years now, at times I find them not optically correct so I have begun looking for new pair of glasses...what is the differences between ICE and Crossbow? I was set to get Wiley X but with the promo code I may change my mind.</div></div>

I did not notice any optical issues with the Crossbow. That is usually a big deal for me. I can't wear cheap gas station sunglasses because of it. It's easy to forget the lenses are there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey wolf, you need a refund on the model you hired for your pix, that dood is ugly
smile.gif
</div></div>

Yea, I know. And someone need to tell him about "Just for men". Look at all that gray hair.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maladat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My only problem with them it that the arms are chunky enough that when you use them with earmuffs with foam ear seals they break the seal pretty badly. This is not a problem for me with muffs with gel ear seals. </div></div>

I actually did not have this issue. I use a set of Peltor Sporttacs and they sealed just fine. I have not upgraded to the gel seals yet, so I still just have the same old foam filled rings.

I was initially worried about this because the Crossbow is wide for my face. The design actually allows them to fit very well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 45.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Hey wolf, you need a refund on the model you hired for your pix, that dood is ugly
smile.gif
</div></div>

Hahaha

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maladat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a pair of these glasses and I really like them.

My only problem with them it that the arms are chunky enough that when you use them with earmuffs with foam ear seals they break the seal pretty badly. This is not a problem for me with muffs with gel ear seals. </div></div>

Where did you get the gel ear seals? I'm considering picking up a set of the TacSport Muffs.