• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Euro Optic... The Shooters Choice

Here2Learn

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jul 3, 2010
    Birmingham, AL
    I ran into Alex with Euro Optic at a trade show this weekend and wanted to give a shout out to a hardworking small business. He knows his stuff and is a fellow shooter not to mention a Hide Vendor

If you are looking for optics or a new rig to blast some steel, he is your guy. He is constantly on the phone talking to guys like us to get them setup with what they need. I expect Euro Optic to continue to make huge strides in the industry due to their excellent customer service. Check out Euro Optic Welcome to EuroOptic.com - EuroOptic.com

Last edited:
    All of my optics have come from Alex/Euro Optics and I picked up my AX chassis from them too just a short while ago. I'm not sure if you'll find a better one stop shop for your long range needs on the East coast and while I've never met Alex face to face I know for a fact I'll be buying more from them in the future.

Alex is 100% GTG, and provides some of the finest customer service in the industry. He is truly an asset to the shooting community.

I've purchased 3 NF NXS scopes from them and have received excellent customer service. They are a like on my Facebook page and I will continue to purchase from them.

Alex, Jason and company are some the best out there, bar none! Their customer service is simply, incredible.

My last two optics purchases were from Eurooptic, and any future purchases will more than likely be from him as well. His site keeps growing and I'll probably buy some shooting accessories from him as well!

The Sako TRG sold itself, but Euro Optic sure made the transaction painless.