• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Eurooptic has 6.5 cm berger 144 ammo in stock.

156 EOL 100ct was in stock, I think I got the last bit... we will see if I get the back order email. :rolleyes:

Placed order for Berger 135, 153.5 and 144 6.5 creed. It went though, got a email conformation. Hope it ships. Maybe try again for those that want some.
Thanks OP BTW

Reactions: SD Carpenter
By the way I put in 1000 boxes of the 144 just to test the inventory and it said only 700 would be backordered.... Meaning they have roughly 300 boxes in their inventory

They still have 135 boxes of 144gr hybrid target. I don't need any as I reload all my 6.5, so hope you guys get some

Got a call from them today, apologizing that they did not have what I ordered in-stock. Anyone else?

I got a call too, saying the 135s were never in stock. 144s and 153.5 was going through with order.

Thanks for the heads-up! I ordered some 144s. Looks like there are 28 left in stock.