• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eurooptics

Likewise. I just spent a small fortune for the ASR kit. Call Keefer and he will discount the hell out of things for you. Shout out to EO for a sweet set up and discounted price!

How are their gun prices compared to their online prices? worth a phone call?

I've been spending too much time there! I'm going to get in trouble :)

Oh wait... Too late, I think the wife is on to me :(

Reactions: 199 398 500 A
Got a great deal on my new Vortex Viper PST II. Shipping was fast and everything arrived in good shape. Will continue to do business with them.

Its been a while, but my last order had a small shipping issue... emailed them and got it straightened away ASAP, even though I told them I wasn't in a hurry, they insisted on overnight shipping. Great customer service.

I've purchased an AI AXMC, Armalite AR10, Bergara Ridgeback, AXMC bolts, firing pin assemblies, competition trigger and several AXMC Magazines in multiple calibers. Their prices are great and service even better. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable, plus willing to exchange items and accept returns.

I personally had never heard of them till this year, even though they are only a couple hours away. Was looking to buy a nightforce and found their website. Wonderfull company to deal with and excellent customer service. Definitely the first place I check when looking to buy optics.

Solid company to deal with. Bought a couple Nightforce scopes from them and just got a great deal on a Manners stock.