• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Even less expensive products from Southwes Ammo

G

Southwest Ammo is now offering a new line of "Run N Gun" inexpensive match ammunition. The 556 is loaded with new, unfired, military brass. The 308 is loaded in remanufactured 762 brass. Sold in boxes of.

http://www.southwestammunition.com/runngun.htm

308:<span style="color: #FF0000"> $0.75 per round</span> SH Price

5.56: $25 for 50 rounds

Ball ammo available as well:

308/7.62 147 FMJ: $0.54 per round

Re: Even less expensive products from Southwes Ammo

Thanks Mike!

I'll be hitting you up for some of that 5.56 in the very near future

Guys I got a pretty good chunk of their .308 175SMK and that stuff is shooting light's out, buy with confidence.

-Pat

Dangit!

Just put in an order with you friday for the winchester .308. I don't reload right now so don't save my brass. I would have bought $200 bucks worth of this instead.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jon Lester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Expecting to do any handgun ball? </div></div>We do plan to run Hand gun ball in the future. We are going to be coming out with some more Calibers for Rifles first.

...So I have it
Chad

Would 6.8 ammo be on the list of new rifle products? Also looking forward to the hand gun target ammo, maybe 45ACP in FMJ ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TxAg08</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dangit!

Just put in an order with you friday for the winchester .308. I don't reload right now so don't save my brass. I would have bought $200 bucks worth of this instead. </div></div>

Give us a call, if it hasn't shipped yet, we can swap it out for you.

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drumcorps</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Would 6.8 ammo be on the list of new rifle products? Also looking forward to the hand gun target ammo, maybe 45ACP in FMJ ? </div></div>6.8, 243,30-06, 45acp, 9mm, are all in the mix and coming soon.

Mike just got my .260 back from Surgeon and tested your ammo against my reloads . It is money,same sub MOA group. I will be buying some more

Our run & gun is testing great, very excited about this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeSWammo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">6.8, 243,30-06, 45acp, 9mm, are all in the mix and coming soon. </div></div>

*coughgrendelcough*

-Pat

Awaiting the .45ACP !!!

308 Ball and Run N Gun Match are now shipping. Original post updated.

Absolutely love the 5.56 price. Will definitely pick up some when i get a chance. With a 1:8 twist stabilize the 77smk?

75 cents is an awesome price. I am curious as to what is difference between the standard 308 175 Match and this Run and Gun 175? Does the standard ammo travel faster or have better brass?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Absolutely love the 5.56 price. Will definitely pick up some when i get a chance. With a 1:8 twist stabilize the 77smk? </div></div>

Oh yeah, with ease.

1:8 is ideal for the 77s

The Run N Gun is in remanufactured Lake City brass, with the same powder, bullet, primer, and loading process.

Can't wait for the 45acp. If its as good as the rest of the ammo you are produing, I am sure my safe will be packed with the stuff..!!!

Anybody have a review yet of the run n gun 175 SMK load? I'm only shooting to a max of 600 yards as that's all my range has. Will there be a significant difference between the run n gun 175's and the tactical 175?

Re: Even less expensive products from Southwes Amm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heitmann45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody have a review yet of the run n gun 175 SMK load? I'm only shooting to a max of 600 yards as that's all my range has. Will there be a significant difference between the run n gun 175's and the tactical 175? </div></div>

Tag 4 this......

I know that the standard 175g load is in winchester brass, and the step above that is in lapua brass. I bought 200 of the .308 175's in winchester brass about 3 weeks ago. I've shot them out to 1000 and they perform great.
cool.gif