• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Even my state is not immune from pussification.

when i was in school i got locked in a closet a time or two......nuns are fucking assholes......but ide take it over a ruler..........oh wait, this isnt punishment....this is just for pussy ass students who cant handle pseudo-real life.......i hope the closet has a tide pod dispenser in it.

Well, you can't spell "pussy" without a U.

My daughter's school had "therapy goats" for finals this week. She did pet a goat there. We have goats; she can and does pet them whenever she wants. She 'works' part time where she deals with animals, including goats. I thought she could have left the therapy goats for the weirdo/city people, but she couldn't pass up petting a goat.

Edit: In case Shark reads this. No, I do not rent out goats.

Reactions: 1J04
Goats? Around me, they mysteriously turn into bhunas, curries, and tikkas.
Bring It!
1524766105117.png

Actually one of my Spanish Barbados sheep.

Reactions: 1J04 and MtnCreek
My daughter's school had "therapy goats" for finals this week. She did pet a goat there. We have goats; she can and does pet them whenever she wants. She 'works' part time where she deals with animals, including goats. I thought she could have left the therapy goats for the weirdo/city people, but she couldn't pass up petting a goat.

Edit: In case Shark reads this. No, I do not rent out goats.

great story, girls like goats, period. lol, we have some too and they are a big with the girls...

our fainting goat gertrude, is so popular she could run for mayor. ole dirty girtie...

story time, school circle, waite, let me crack a beer...

we used to tie gertrude up to the live oak tree in the front of the business, at first to keep her company, then because all the kids from here to oklahoma demanded it.

just a differant animal, a real nice being, anywho...

this one day a shiek came in and wanted me to supply him with a sheep a month, for family celebration, and this bastard would not let up. i tell him shes a goat, mother fucker didnt belive me, fat ole dirtie girtie looked like a sheep to him...

every two weeks or so this shiek stops by and would bust my balls for a sheep...

so, i got sheep...

i havent seen that sheik anymore and the fuckin sheep drove me nuts

I had to look it up to confirm there is a Gen Z. Name seems appropriate...
Yeah, they're "Z" at typical college age right now, born mid 90s-2000s and the follow-on to Millenials. They've never known a world without internet, and the things they're doing is pretty scary shit. Think of Hogg as their latest ringleader, coming to reshape the Constitution.

If I was Dean of a college, I would have a room reserved for "Therapy Sheep". When a distraught student needed comforting, he/she/zee could open the door and be met by this Fucker. That would be an education worth paying for.
1524773136678.png

Goats ain't shit to one of these, I always loved when my guards celebrated Dashain and sacrificed a goat or three with a swift chop through the back of the neck. Hot knife through butter comes to mind.

0001284_0.jpeg

Therapy goats, get the fuck out of here. They're called livestock, and they taste fucking good.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I would think it would be incredibly embarrassing to be seen going into a cry closet. Does anyone actually use them? Is this just pandering, or is Gen Z actually emotionally crippled?

Take a good look in the mirror tonight before you go to bed . That and we may be the last of the Men in this Country .

Therapy sheep/goat.... How long till someone crosses that line......

Goats ain't shit to one of these, I always loved when my guards celebrated Dashain and sacrificed a goat or three with a swift chop through the back of the neck. Hot knife through butter comes to mind.

Therapy goats, get the fuck out of here. They're called livestock, and they taste fucking good.

Aayo Gorkhali!

I used to love my cry closet at my parent's house. Of course it was more like a barn and the only cries you heard was me being an asshole throttling my 2-stroke cr125 engine to wide open. Now THAT was stress relief. Then to dry my tears I'd tear up the dirt roads.