• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ever do it @ the range

jwp6114

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2008
Newnan, GA
load devolepment at the range today... yeilded some great, quick results.

5D86A0A6-51B0-462A-8965-6339BEEC9DE6-889-000000AEC9A06AA6.jpg

results...

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...789#Post3800789

Re: ever do it @ the range

I dispense my charges from my scale into 35mm canisters, and use a RCBS Partner Press c-clamped to the bench, the ability to make minor adjustments and see real time results is priceless.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DM.Oakes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark,

What chrono are you using?</div></div>

I'm not Mark, but it's a PVM 21.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bward</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DM.Oakes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mark,

What chrono are you using?</div></div>

I'm not Mark, but it's a PVM 21. </div></div>

Thanks Bward

hah Lovely tool box Mark. I have that same exact tool box I picked up from some lady on craigslist selling her fathers old set of machinist tools. I hope yours doesn't have the same exact old musty garage smell though...

As noted, yes, that is a PVM-21 Chrono.

LOL on the tool box. I actually bought it new and it stays in my reloading room inside the house, so no musty smell, at least so far..
wink.gif